Reiki Sessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torey
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : Philippines

PostSubject: Reiki Sessions   Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 10:05

Well just to share my insights, I would really not want a reiki sessions from somebody who has an ego or personality issue because we know that just being around a negative person can potentially make us energetically drained and upset, so just think about letting that person channel something like energy into you, whether it's theirs are from an alternate source. It makes me think of drinking water through a rusty filter or something, asking for trouble. I don't know if magical energy has similar qualities to water, but given that energy is powered and forwarded by intent and emotion, I think a person who just does magic to say "I helped that guy out because I'm the bomb" is just stroking their ego. It's okay to a limit, but if you are going to help somebody, help
them because you want to see them prosper, not just because you can change probability.

At the same time, I'm a witch who does magic going into it thinking, I have the power to potentially manifest what I want. But I know that I have other forces potentially in my way to getting what I want; since I am pushing on fate, it's going to push back. So I have to know that while I have the power, some things may be beyond even me and my power. So I can't take it to badly if my manifestation wasn't as manifested as I wanted, that's where my humility is in my energy work.

How about you.. can you share some insights about reiki sessions from somebody who has an ego or personality issue
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Sessions   Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 13:16

Great point. I do not know any healer with an ego, but I am sure they are out there. But, how could they truly heal without the right intentions? I am not sure how that would work. Any reiki healing that has been done for me (whether sent or hands on) has always been pleasant, warm, and helpful.
Torey- do you practice reiki? Have you received reiki?
Back to top Go down
Torey
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Sessions   Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 13:38

Yes I practice reiki but still I am learning
and received reiki as well
and When I channel Reiki I feel very humble myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Sessions   

Back to top Go down

Reiki Sessions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-
Jump to: