Indigo Circle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Indigo Circle   Thu 6 May 2010 - 20:24

Indigo Circle is a brand new community run by myself, mia and AngelMutley, designed for people that need support, in any manner of situations. We have topic and forums for family issues, health issues, addiction issues and much more. We hope to build a strong community for people to share there experiences and to help others in similar situations.

Please join us if you can help to start us off, the forums are member protected and there is even a seperate group for those that require support of any kind! We will also need people that have experienced many different areas of life to help share there stories and be there to help others in need.

Indigo Circle awaits you

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......

Last edited by Helen on Thu 29 Jul 2010 - 0:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Circle   Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 3:02

We could really do with some help to get this site started, we feel it could be so much help to some that have no one to turn to - and we understand that it is not easy talking about your problems - but if you could help one person through a similar issue - would you?

please PM me here if you have any questions about Indigo Circle

love and light xxxx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Circle   Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 15:49

I could really use some help to fill the forums at Indigo Circle with good general infomation on each of the topics, if you know of or use any sites that cover the topics - please could you PM me the address so I can have a look and see if I can use the info on Indigo.

We are also looking for new active members to support those that have problems and for the word to be spread about the forum.

thanks in advance

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Circle   

Back to top Go down

Indigo Circle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: General Chat :: Links-
Jump to: