HomeOSH PortalFAQRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Share | 

Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sat 29 May 2010 - 19:27

Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts?

If one goes with the belief that God created the Universe and all things in it that too being the Earth.

Did God then decide that the time of the great prehistoric beasts was done and they were removed to make room for the smaller animals to replace them, then in time Man ?

If God did take from the Earth the great beasts as they were said to be taking over the land….could this too one day come to be the fate of man ?

Could God say that the day of man has done its run and we too are replaced ?

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
Kept hidden by the hands of the stable boy
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Deep in the war torn walls
Some codes forgotten by time
Some codes forever engraved in the minds of the new
Stories and legends
Kept in the walls of that castle on a hill”

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sat 29 May 2010 - 20:59

I dont believe god took the prehistoric animals away.
I believe it was the change in temperature that was the cause of them dying off.
I dont believe in god as some do.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sat 29 May 2010 - 23:39

My parents believe in god and the bible and they dont believe that prehistoric animals existed.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 0:07

Really? how do they explain the bones and fossils of prehistoric creature and animals then? (just curious)

AngelMutley wrote:
My parents believe in god and the bible and they dont believe that prehistoric animals existed.

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 0:21

I'm not sure to be honest.
I could be mistaken, its been a long time since I went to church, but they dont believe in evolution and I'm sure they dont belive in dinosaurs.
I will check though cause to not believe in them does seem ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 10:45

Ok so they dont believe in dinosaurs, I think a lot of Christans don't but they certainly don't in my parents religion!
I am sober now so I can think more clearly and remember this stuff
Dont ask me how they explain dinosaur bones as things like that are one of the reasons I stopped going to church! Smile
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 17:21

I actually own a piece of a 26 foot long wooly mammoth tusk that my uncle found while digging in 1826. His father was building a cider mill and it looked like a curved log as they brought it up with a crane. They had it tested as 100% pure ivory.

So yeah, I know dinosaurs existed. I can touch the proof.

Smile
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 17:32

That is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 17:45

Yeah that is very cool!
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 17:51

I do not conform to any organized religion. I was raised Lutheran and in my 20s went to Wicca. Now I say I'm "Spiritual". I believe in the Divine light. I would agree that the beasts that once walked went through some earth changes and only a few survived it. Alligators, Kimoto Dragons, hmm there are more I can't think of right now lol
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 20:39

wow that is awesome - have you ever tried psychometry with it, or meditation?

Medium Laura wrote:
I actually own a piece of a 26 foot long wooly mammoth tusk that my uncle found while digging in 1826. His father was building a cider mill and it looked like a curved log as they brought it up with a crane. They had it tested as 100% pure ivory.

So yeah, I know dinosaurs existed. I can touch the proof.

Smile

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 20:50

I did do psychometry on it a while back. The images were intense and a bit disturbing. It's male and well freaking HUGE. I could feel myself AS the animal. It seems it was with family and looking for water. The earth was all dry and cracked except for this muddy pit looking thing. The beast walked into it for the coolness.. but got stuck. I know what happened next and before I felt the whole thing.. I dropped the tusk. Freaked me out. !
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 20:53

oh sorry it was so disturbing, but if it was at the end of the dinosaur age it would have been awful to have been here...

thank you for sharing xxx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Sun 30 May 2010 - 20:57

I agree, poor animals had no idea what was going on. Makes me wonder if that is the natural way that the Divine, clears the slate.

Like mass accidents or suicides. That those souls have decided to all go home at the same time in order to help others on the planet.

Ah.. very much still a mystery. I wish I could say that I had the answers to all of it. We are only allowed to see certain things, even as mediums. They tell me that some of the explanations, our minds would not be able to process because of our limited intelligence.

I'm like oh gee.. THANKS... lol
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:08

There were no prehistoric beasts, God put the fossils there to test your faith Wink

Balen Fleetfoot
Trollman
http://www.balen13.com
http://lulu.com/balen13
http://balen13.daportfolio.com
--
/
|/ The border between the Real and the Unreal is
|/ not fixed, but just marks the last place where
| rival gangs of shamans fought each other to a
|/ standstill
/ __- Robert Anton Wilson__________________
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:34

uh.. why would an all loving, all forgiving God give us tests? Does he not know us? (I use HE loosely here). We are here for our own tests that we set for ourselves. We are all shards of God within us. I don't think we need tests.. "HE" already knows our every thought and our heart deeply.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:41

Lol It was a joke :P
I was paraphrasing Bill Hicks:

Balen Fleetfoot
Trollman
http://www.balen13.com
http://lulu.com/balen13
http://balen13.daportfolio.com
--
/
|/ The border between the Real and the Unreal is
|/ not fixed, but just marks the last place where
| rival gangs of shamans fought each other to a
|/ standstill
/ __- Robert Anton Wilson__________________
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:43

OH lol I was like huh?? Sorry! :P
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:53

I think that is what some Christians really do believe though!
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:57

Sad really. To have such a closed mind Sad
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 2:08

I think in some cases it is not about having a closed mind so much, as knowing they dont have all the answers, and/or being afraid to accept what appears to be the truth as their whole lifestyle would have to change if they did....they would have to stop going to church and that would mean a massive change in some people's lives.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 2:16

Hello

I ran that thought by a Reverend I know on the fosils and she said that is old school thinking BUT yes was taught. Things like that were placed so that Man would value the Earth more that he was given to live upon. Thinking that mabye such creatures could really be brought forth to claim our land.

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
Kept hidden by the hands of the stable boy
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Deep in the war torn walls
Some codes forgotten by time
Some codes forever engraved in the minds of the new
Stories and legends
Kept in the walls of that castle on a hill”

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   Mon 31 May 2010 - 9:00

I think that's what my parents take on it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?   

Back to top Go down

Did God take from the Earth the Great Prehistoric Beasts ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-
Jump to: