HomeOSH PortalFAQRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Share | 

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Where did you find Our Spiritual Home
By accident
9%
 9% [ 7 ]
Through a friend
25%
 25% [ 20 ]
Through a promotion website
6%
 6% [ 5 ]
Googled for a spiritual forum
11%
 11% [ 9 ]
From a banner or signature link
22%
 22% [ 17 ]
Somewhere else (please state)
27%
 27% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 79

AuthorMessage
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:21

Great to meet you OnyxWolf to
Back to top Go down
satya
Novice
Novice

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 5:23

Hi my name is Sue though I prefer my user name Satya. I found this site through a link posted by my good friend Chris Beacock.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 9:02

Great to meet you Satya Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 15:56

@satya wrote:
Hi my name is Sue though I prefer my user name Satya. I found this site through a link posted by my good friend Chris Beacock.

Hi Satya,

so great to have you here, Chris is known as balen here - but hey he answers to just about anything lol! joking aside please make yourself at home, if you need anything let us know.

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 1:06

welcome Sue Smile

Balen Fleetfoot
Trollman
http://www.balen13.com
http://lulu.com/balen13
http://balen13.daportfolio.com
--
/
|/ The border between the Real and the Unreal is
|/ not fixed, but just marks the last place where
| rival gangs of shamans fought each other to a
|/ standstill
/ __- Robert Anton Wilson__________________
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 19:01

@OnyxWolf wrote:
..ever since I was a small child I have always remembered where I came from and remembering this has caused a lifetime of depression because I saw and felt how painful the world and people around me were but I couldn't escape them, as they were my family.

I am 32 now and I have been through a lot and learned a lot, I have regained my gifts of being able to speak with spirits, spirits who are passed over and ones still alive, usually animals and children who are alive now, but I am trying to learn to be confident in my gifts and to learn how to be happy in this life, I still know too much of my home I left behind to be born here.

Hi OnxWolf, reading your post made me think you might enjoy the article below. It's a message from archangel Uriel channeled by Jennifer Hoffman. (uriealheals..com)

Uriel's Message -- Are You A Seeker?

In your lifetimes you follow the path of the seeker, looking for the things you hope will give you the peace, comfort and solace of what you remember from your spiritual home. But your life can feel like an endless quest as you look for answers from things that are questions waiting for your answer. You cannot find what you seek because you do not really know what you are looking for, it is a memory or feeling that you are trying to find on earth. But what you are seeking is yours to create and bring to earth.

You can seek love in the world but the world is looking for the gift of love that you bring to it. Peace does not exist in the world, because you create peace, and the world seeks peace from you. Every time you seek joy you are often disappointed because joy is waiting for you to create it; joy is not found as an answer to your question, it is the answer you create when you allow joy to be an energy on earth. The path of the seeker ends when the seeker realizes one important truth, that the one who asks the question is also the one who has the question's answer.

Why do you ask the Universe for answers when you are the answer you are seeking? What you want out of every experience, the lessons you have to learn, the healing that is available to you and the peace and understanding your soul seeks is already within each experience. You can go from one lesson to another seeking answers but each lesson has the answer for you, only one is required. Every lesson is a complete experience when you pause long enough to allow yourself to hear the answer. And the answer is always within you.

The path of the seeker is one you choose from your belief that you are unworthy of experiencing humanity through the fullness of your Source connection. The ego knows life as a seeker and cannot imagine life when all questions are answered and there are no more questions. But this is your path of ascension and in higher vibrations there are no questions as life becomes a path of unfolding creation, where you are no longer a seeker and become the answer to your quest through your re-connection. As co-creator with the Universe you create the answers to each question so you no longer have to ask and you can simply receive.

Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 3:35

My forum name is Indigogirl. I am 35 a single parent of two fantastic girls. Both have amazing gifts. My youngest (6) communicates with animals. My oldest (9) is empathic and sees my spirit guides and hers. I am empathic and see and hear my spirit guides. I wish I could do more though. I am a reiki master and am in the process of becoming Kundalini certified.
My interests are Animals I am a social worker by trade and teach 3 therapy classes that involve horses and a vehicle for healing. Horses as well as all animals are amazing.
I am specializng in animal reiki and their humans. I love to read the Carpathian series by Christine feehann she writes about carpathians as people of the night and have all sorts of gifts. ( not for children) I found this site by being invited by Plur. I came to plur with help of needed herbs meditation skills. He however has become so much more. She is loving and support and think of her as family.
BTW I have a fantastic dragon as a s.g. along with a passed family member, an arch angle and now a harpy. I love this site and would be lost without it. I have learned and grown so much but more then that I have found friends that i can relate to. I love this site.

indigogirl

" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 3:02

Greetings everyone!

My name is Jaime, 70 years old, living here in South Eat Asia, with my wife and three bright kids.

I established a Psychic Development Group which conducts seminars and classes on mind development, whole brain management, ESP, creative thinking, decision making, consciousness work and related subjects which are not covered by Mind Control seminars. This group has pioneered in developing and conducting courses not offered by any other institution here in my place such as Soul Mates & Twinflames, Karma & Universal Justice and Reincarnation & Past Lives.

I taught Parapsychology and New Age Philosophy for 5 years at a University here under the Behavioral Sciences Department. This is the first time in the history of education in this school that this subject was included in a university curriculum as a separate course. The enrollment in my class was the highest in the entire university for that year. Time constraints prevented me from continuing to teach the subject, although demand for it was very strong.

Anyways, I found this forum through Facebook. And I am glad that I had successfully joined here!

I really look forward to seeing myself here more often...

clap happy
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 6:08

welcome. I look forward to hearing from you! Sounds like you have a lot of information for us.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 10:14

Welcome it is always good to meet new friends. I hope your time here blesses you in your spirit and you find new paths to greater fulfilment. The people in this forum are really nice.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 17:00

Hi Jaime

Thank you so much for taking the time to join us, I really look forward to your company.

Love and light

Helenx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 17:18

Hello Jaime and welcome to Our Spiritual Home give us a hug
You have such a kindly face and it shows much wisdom too.
You will be an asset here.
stretch hug
Back to top Go down
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Hello   Sat 26 Mar 2011 - 8:33

My journey has been long and difficult beginning at the age of 10. Having been gifted with three Spiritual Awakenings, I pursue Truth with a passion and believe it brings me closer to the Universe Creator.

Currently I: work with a psychologist, spirit guide, reiki master, acupuncture, meditative breathing for grounding. As an empathic I must be diligent about protecting myself while still being able to share my gift.

I am a teacher but mostly a learner for only through listening to those with inspirational knowledge may I see and receive His Gift of Truth which I share as guided.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Sat 26 Mar 2011 - 14:17

Thank you for joining us truthseeker58

A very warm welcome to you, I truly look forward to your posts. It seems you have had a long journey thus far, and I thank you for sharing the next part with us.

Love and light

Helenx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Sat 26 Mar 2011 - 15:57

T.S. A big warm welcome. This is a great place to share and learn. I personally have increased my knowledge thus improving my skills and growth. We have so many awaken and seeking people here not to learn and bond and grow.

Welcome welcome

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
simonk
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 22:42

Firstly; I am having a technical issue with this application. The moment I pass my cursor over the text box every thing in the text box shifts down and underlays the area for attaching files. I managed to get this text box because I raced the shift and was able to click on the text box before it shifted downward. Any suggestions would be helpful. Where the text box is supposed to sit is a blue area which displays code for the tool bar. If it helps; I run a MacBook with current OS.

Now, on to the introduction.

Hi All. How I got here was an email sent to my mailbox telling me that I requested to be notified of a posting on this site. I don't recall joining the site but since I don't believe in coincidence as much as I believe that chance is seldom part of the equation; I decided to sign up and see what it was all about. I am very curious anyway and my response to new circumstances is more of , Why not!, rather than Why?

My name is Simon. I was actually born in Liverpool and am of Celtic/Norse decent. I now reside in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada for the past 2 years. I work as an Environmental Technician and Vehicle Operator for an environmental cleanup company. Prior to that I was living in Northern Ontario and operated my own mineral exploration company since 1996. Our project area is around the Cobalt Mining Camp, one of Canadas most prolific, silver mining areas. It hasn't mined in a great many years and is somewhat of a tourist town now. I still have a house there and will often refer to that period of my experience. The story is the origin of my username Si_monk.

I am a person of the wild spaces. I have lived most of my life in the countryside and amongst the often harsh and unforgiving wilderness of northern and southern Canada. I am still a farmboy at heart and mountain man in spirit. Nature is where I meet God and my experiences in life and love have taught me of the great unity that is creation. I am blessed with the gift of understanding. I am also blessed to be granted the capacity to express them in words. I am convinced enough to state that I am challenged with high functioning autism. This has been my journey in this life; facing the challenge of having my consciousness distracted from the experience of being human. It wasn't until my thirties that I was able to accomplish learning in an Educational Institution. It may sound silly to some but it took a close encounter of the fourth kind to unlock my brain. There is truly a fifth kind of encounter but that's a longer story for another time.

It suffices to say I will often offer opinions and thoughts since I am committed to raising awareness through sharing my experiences offering my perspective. The thing about reality is that it is largely a perception and no perception is worth committing your creative energies to unless you are willing to test it. I test mine by offering them for your consideration and suggest that you do your own research and not take my word for it.

While I am ever the Seeker I am often cast in the role of teacher and guide. Owing to my stubborn attachment to positivism and natural empathy, I am often fulfilling the role of counsellor or life coach. My spiritual experience is such that I have known and continue to know a diversity of experience in the areas commonly referred to as paranormal which I refer to as extraordinarily natural. I think you will find some of my thoughts quite interesting. Some you may find mundane and some will be fantastic and seem to be such fantasy as you might imagine.

Above all; I am just a guy. A pretty easy going guy. I don't make things personal so don't take anything I say personally. I will be honest and forthright and may not agree with everything I'm told but when all is said and done it's not so much what you believe to be real and more of what you know that can be real. Experience is the definitive teacher and reality has more depth than can be proved from our current vantage point as spirit, focused in conscious habitation of a living material form. In this case, space and in time; human form.

Lastly and most importantly; I hope just to have fun; practice my writing and share experiences. Too I hope to make a few friends and enjoy some conversation and learning.

Love and light

Sim

"Don't let other people's limitations become your highest expectations."

@Helen wrote:
Start a new thread and tell us about yourself, do you have a special interest, or gift you would like to share with us?

Is there a particular topic that interests you and you would like to know more?

It would be great if you could tell us where you found us as this would help with future promotion of the site and more friends for us all!!

Blessed be

Helenxx

(Well I had to answer other didnt I lol! )
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Fri 3 Jun 2011 - 2:53

Nice to meet you. I too love the wilderness and wildlife. that is where I find my peace and who I really am. This mainstream social life is so false to me yet I continue drudging through simply because I dont know how to get back there.

Glad your here and look forward to your comments.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
jacinta15
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 19:20

Hello everyone,
I'm jacinta, 28 years old and a mother of 2 boys, my youngest was born on Christmas day 2002. I'm so glad I'v found this site thanks to Helen excepting my friend request on Facebook Smile. I'v always believed in the paranormal and Angels. When I was 18 I went to see a medium for the very first time and the first thing she said to me was I have the gift but I never bothered to do anything about it. After my mother passed away 4 years ago I went to see a different medium and the first thing she said to me was i have the gift, when the reading was coming to an end she said my mum started shouting Angels and there was something to do with Angles surrounding me. I thought it was to do with a tattoo i wanted. A year later I started going to a lady for Reiki who also told me I have the gift, well! That got me thinking and I started getting drawn to Angels. Every month when i had Reiki I would buy something to do with Angels or a crystal. I went on to complete a Level 1 Reiki course, but then i slipped off the path, and what a difference that made!! I was not a happy person at all!! I have since gone back and slipped off, due to attending university to become a teacher, I found it hard to progress in both areas. Now I really want to stay on the path without slipping off again. Every so often I will see a flash of yellow light from the corner of my eye which i used to question myself about 'did I really see that??' I have been reading The Angel Therapy Handbook by Doreen Virtue and read that the yellow lights are from Archangel Gabriel Knowing this filled me with warmth and excitment. I am now trying to progress with my gift and open my 3rd eye, do I need to meditate with a clear quartz before doing so? Or is it ok to go ahead and do it the way Doreen has mentioned in her book? xx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 19:43

great to have you with us Jacinta xxx thank you for joining us xxx

the best advise is to do what feels most comfortable to you - do you meditate anyway?

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
jacinta15
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 20:49

Yes I do but I find it difficult, I get to my lovely garden full of flowers and Angels but then I start thinking about all the jobs that need to be done or things to have for dinner etc. I do try to ignor the distractions but they keep popping up, it's really quite disheartening xxx
Back to top Go down
jacinta15
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 20:50

Should I practice more meditation before progressing? xxx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 21:49

I so know what you mean with the meditation!!

I think you are being to hard on yourself - getting to your garden is fantastic!!! have you thought of putting the thoughts that come in inside bubbles and letting them float away??

I will put this in the meditation topic too -

what is it that you want to be able to do - if you know what I mean? start a topic in the psychic/mediums forum - we have amazing members here xx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
simonk
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 4:34

Let Go of Time

There is a lot to do to live in this life and raising a family certainly compounds the demands on your time. I think this is a significant issue for folks seeking solace in meditation practices. even if it is simply your practice to have a cup of coffee and a smoke on the back porch while you watch the bees collect their bounty. A few minutes of escape in silence may be all you have.

Time is a perception. I have a perspective on time that says that time is one of the stressors that keeps people grounded. It always nips and tugs at us throughout our waking lives. I learned from many years in natural surroundings to measure time in a different way. We called it Indian time. For twelve years I never wore a watch; had no clocks in my house or calendars. It came to mind that mere moments can seem greater and huge spans of time can shrink to moments. If time is what you seek then consider the possibility that when you are meditating; that these moments be expanded in your perception. In itself this is a meditation. My meditation began as an effort to achieve a perfect moment nearly frozen in time.

I have had astounding results in altering my perception of time which ultimately led to exploring even greater alterations in my perceptions. There is no great secret to achieving it although I am sure there are a few here to offer you many excellent ways to focus your mind to achieve your goal. For me it is simply adding the idea to your list of things to experience. Sometimes we say , What If?..and suddenly..it becomes a reality. In one of my experiences is sat to meditate in front of a house plant i had. Within moments; the plant began to move. It was leaning to the right and when my meditation concluded it was facing toward the left. If that wasn't cool enough; I realized that the 10 or 15 minutes I perceived was in fact, several hours and the plant only followed the sun as it always does.

We can all recount many stories of experiences where we recognized that time we perceived was altered in some way. Anyone who has had a car accident can tell you what I'm talking about. We all know those times when the minutes seems to drag on. I have had the benefit of experiences where travel across long distances seemed like moments. Almost like being transported from A to B in an instant. It's all in how you look at it or how you choose to perceive it.

Good Luck with your efforts;

Love and Light for bending our perceptions

Sim

@jacinta15 wrote:
Yes I do but I find it difficult, I get to my lovely garden full of flowers and Angels but then I start thinking about all the jobs that need to be done or things to have for dinner etc. I do try to ignor the distractions but they keep popping up, it's really quite disheartening xxx
Back to top Go down
rt1408
Novice
Novice

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 0:31

I was searching for the Celestine Vision Chat room - I know it closed down a few years ago so was hoping to get in touch with people from that chat room. Something tells me moma is here...
Back to top Go down
DanaM71
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Tell us about yourself and how you found us   Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 19:55

My name is Dana. I am 42 yrs young,lol. I have a wonderful husband to whom I both love and adore. Though I love children, I was not blessed to have any of my own. However, I do have two little chi's who give me a great deal of joy. For as long as I can recall I have been drawn to the paranormal and spiritual. After searching on google, I found this site. Now I look forward to learning as well as chatting,from others about their experiences, and sharing my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Stop by to say hello.-
Jump to: