AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Energy Healing What is it ?    Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 3:47

Energy Healing

What is Energy Healing ?

Simply put it is holistic therapy that goes to the whole body, Mind (Soul) and Spirit. It is a fast and effective totally natural way to find relief from stress, muscle tensions, some of the glands. It opens the blood flow at times to areas that are in need of more. It works on physical pains especially back and neck. Some take it deeper to work on Cancer and other life illnesses. Too it has been proven VERY effective on sexual malfunction issues where there is no found medical cause.

It is a totally non invasive way to approach a healing as NO HAND’s need touch or the person need not even be there in the physical with the one doing the healing. It is a universal practice and as the energy too is universal time and space does not effect its flow.

What one is accessing is the life force energy that is in all of us and in all things on the Earth Plane and one can too bring in the universal energies. It works on the very Soul level .

Types of energy healings include Reiki, Qi Energy Healing, Therapeutic Touch, (this does not have to be done hand on depending on method used ) , Dolphin Energy Healing, Chios Healing, Angel Healing Touch….and many more.

I do a lot of distance healing and recently I have just taken a workshop on working on the sexual malfunctions that have NO MEDICAL cause to be found. Medial causes common are heart disease , diabetes or even prostate issues. Too abuse of alcohol.

In these cases where illness is known I would ask for some Dr.’s permissions and would follow that one UP. I have done so. If there is no cause a Dr . can find and gives a thumbs up then I have worked with some that have had very LONG TERM nothing and there has been huge successes. Opening the energy channels is all or finding blockages that are there. In one case it was pressure in a lower spine nerve. To have this one’s Dr tell me his patient was truly sent and Angel. I just see it as energy. Too it is noted that one does see the healing to conclusions at times. Again done with the utmost of respects.

Such healing are done with the utmost of respects and its done with energy only. Many times it will go along with touch massage ( again energy only) . Many times stress I all that blocks the blood flow and makes our muscles sore, gives us that head ache. Often its found that where the pain sits is not the site that the pain stems from. A lot of headaches have the source in the tailbone area.

I found that when a Touch Healer worked on me headache she started at me tailbone and I was like why. When I felt it click I instantly felt the headache leave me. I was like OMG as I do have a healed fracture there. The nerves was compressed there.

Many woman in labour will have a touch healer there to ease the pains in delivery as it is done without drugs . I had one with me last child a nurse trained in it. What I felt was a great easing in me neck pains. So that I could concentrate better. I was like I will take any help but Medication.

What an energy healing does best is it gives to the body more of a balanced feeling. When pains and tensions leave the body one feels more confident and is more productive. One too is happier.

The benefits are wonderful. At times it gives one a “life” back that was missing. Gives on the passions of life again.

This too this Touch Healing or Energy Healing is NEVER EVER. EVER a replacement to me for Medically trained Dr’s it is COMPLEMENTRY to the what the Dr. does. I work very closely at times with the Dr. There too is not any GOVERNED License one is yet given. The person getting the healing knows this full well. WE ARE NOT DR’s. in that sense of practice.

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
Kept hidden by the hands of the stable boy
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Deep in the war torn walls
Some codes forgotten by time
Some codes forever engraved in the minds of the new
Stories and legends
Kept in the walls of that castle on a hill”

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 11:12

thank you Lynn for sharing this information
Learning sooo much from this site loving it lol xxx

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down

Energy Healing What is it ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-
Jump to: