View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Energy Healing What is it ?    Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:29

How Does Healing Energy Work ?

It is said that when the body is out of balance due to emotional or physical issues, the energy fields of the body can become unbalanced. When theses fields are brought back into balance from an energy healing this can open the channels and have the energy flow freely in the body again. The body can have energy blocks just like it can have physical blocks such as a clogged artery. What an energy healing does is opens the bodies natural fields of the Chakras and Aura systems. The body has a natural healing process it can access and it is better accessed of the energy channels are open and freely flowing.

The most common energy healings are done by what is referred to as a Naturualpathic Practitioner one whom is trained in a specific healing mortality. Thought this type of healing there is what is called the energy of “Ki Energy” transferred from the person doing the healing and the person getting the healing. Ki is frequently translated to mean Free Flowing Energy , it is an energy that is thought to be found in all things. When we embrace in thought that all things and all being are made of energy we start to open to the idea of alternative healing modalities.

When one receives an energy healing either from a person right there doing the healing or a distant healing one often reports feeling very calm and relaxed afterwards. In the body being in a more relaxed state of being it is better able to focus on what it might well be dealing with. The brain is put in a more relaxed state to focus on what needs to be done.

NO two people will most likely ever perceive and energy healing in the same matter of feeling. It is a deeply individual and personal experience. As every one has their own unique way energy flows in the body and we all have a very individual Aura to us. We share in the format of the Chakras and placements there in but we balance them very differently.

The space traveled in energy healings has no bounds. As energy is free flowing it is not confined to needing to be with a person right there. It too is something that can be done just with the name of the person being focused on. Remembering always to respect in that NOT all might want the healing energies sent. If one is at the end time of one’s life one might more want LOVeing thought for peacefulness in passing sent.

Who can do an energy healing well anyone really if the intentions are pure.

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
Kept hidden by the hands of the stable boy
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Deep in the war torn walls
Some codes forgotten by time
Some codes forever engraved in the minds of the new
Stories and legends
Kept in the walls of that castle on a hill”

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 4:15

Lynn, i have had energy work done to me by two different people both times I felt peace and slept wonderful. I am learning energy work and often run energy on myself. Why do I not feel the same after I give it to myself? Yes I am calm but I don't sleep any better then before and it doesn't last as long. Is this because I am not as experienced? or maybe I am not doing sometime correctly.
Thanks for any insight you may bring me.
indigogirl

indigogirl

" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 5:30

@indigogirl wrote:
Lynn, i have had energy work done to me by two different people both times I felt peace and slept wonderful. I am learning energy work and often run energy on myself. Why do I not feel the same after I give it to myself? Yes I am calm but I don't sleep any better then before and it doesn't last as long. Is this because I am not as experienced? or maybe I am not doing sometime correctly.
Thanks for any insight you may bring me.
indigogirl

Hello

There is the answer in what one has said here. "WHY" when that is in there it acts like a "BLOCK" that the brain goes OK this is not going to work. When ye can take that "WHY" from doig the energy work on ye self THEN one will find it works. I was given an healing for me Knee and I was like hmmmm to it then the Dr. said to me one word "SURGERY" I was like NO on NO and I started to use it on me. I knew the waiting list was 6 -12 months so I had time to try . WELL its 3 year's NOW no surgury and no brace and NO SIGN on the X RAYS I ever had serious knee issues. HOW I decided I could do this. She told me I embraced seeing and feeling healed. SO I healed.

Yes practice makes perfect and the more one does it the more confident one feels and I have to wonder if its that confidence that brings on the power to do more self healigs.

I am going to be posting some COLOUR Healing tools here. Before I ever post anything I eithe try them out or I ask healers I know if they have used them and seen results. Anyone can write a book....but I want to know its tested.

What is the methood one uses ? Is it meditation based or hands on enegy ? I am not a "healer" I am in Level One Reiki is all but I have always been able to sent Light energy and do Astral Massage. I might be able to add some assistance to the method one uses or ask for further iteas for self.

LOve and Light

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Stories and legends

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 5:30

Curious to know if anyone thinks they've ever experienced their spirit guides doing healing work on them in their sleep. I can't help but feel that is happening to me at times. Sometimes I wake up refreshed from a night of them doing their buzzing tricks and dreams and other times I wake up absolutely EXHAUSTED. Again, I really don't know what they are doing but something is happening to me at night, has been for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 5:40

Hello Kim

As to whom is doing it that for me is hard to say. Knowing that one of me Guides is a very very old man....hmmm would he have it him to do so an the other is a Black Witch ( not sure I would want her working in me) . Too me Guides know well I say this all in fun.

I so feel the role of a Guide is just that to Guide. In saying that I be sure that there are Spirits or Angels or what ever one might go to choose to call them that do come to us at certiain times of need. If we do not maybe BEG and out intenitons for this are pure .

I have been in meditaion group lately once a week and I have had someone in Spirit come once and what felt like make me fall from me chair but there was one there to push it back up while the other put me hip back in for me. Everyone in the room heard the POP.

There is other times when me neck has been really bad and I have had a stressed day....and in meditation I have had the most amazing massages done. Once I was guided in HOW to more me hand on me own neck and where to put pressures to undo a knot I was told I had been HOLDING for far too long. That has not come back. Not healed but better.

I have good nights and bad nights. Chronic pain is never nice. I do know that at times I wake in the night in so much pain that I really think on the PILLS I have but somehow drift back to sleep and do wake in a while later feeing so much better to find the pills not touched. Something is happening. BY whom matters not if feel better I just say

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Stories and legends

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 6:28

My show horse Betty ( who is also my soul mate) came up lame. I had an animal communicator contact her to see what the problem was. She told Louise ( faunawellness.com) that her knee was hurting and asked for reiki. I called the vet out and the diagnosis was devastating. The exrays showed substantial arthritis that was beyond repair. This was so surprising since she was only two at the time. The vet recommend she become a pasture pet and that we would never be able to ride her again. I called another vet out for a second opinion and he said the same thing. That her knee was so bad she couldn't even carry a foal. I called Louise and told her the sad news. She contacted Betty again and asked both of us if she could do reiki on betty for three months. ( the universe told Louise healing would take that long) of course I said yes. Three months later we had her knee x-rayed again and it was completely healed. Betty also told louise she was ready to start showing again. The vet could not believe it was the same horse. This experience was used at a nation wide holistic vet conference as a case study on reiki. You can see the article at faunawellness.com or .org I cant remember which one. Betty and I are still showing and loving every minute of each other.
Energy heals!

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
david
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 14:26

hello all and Lynn for a lovley thread.

i too have had healing from another, a lot of this is past healing, smile, considering that i had a hard knock life there was a lot of blocks to unblock, a lot of past events taking there effect in the now, i had a hard time trusting in others, had hate and contempt for my own life.

the first lesson i learned........ to trust and be trusted, there is no energy healing without it,

from there onwards its an upward spiral of learning between healer and the healed,

God bless

david
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 5:11

you are so right David, thanks for the insight. I look forward to the vibrational shift

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Healing What is it ?    

Back to top Go down

Energy Healing What is it ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Spiritual Seekers-
Jump to: