working with crystals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: working with crystals.   Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 15:39

I've been working with crystals for about 5 months now and have really experienced some exciting things. First of when people say they hear the crystals talk to them. I understand what they mean. When I am near a crystal that i am meant to work with I vibrate all over and become fixated on it until I work with it. What I mean by "working" with it is I hold it while running the energy. Depending on the gift of the crystal various things happen from shifting my vibration to actually "seeing" my guides. I have seen in my minds eye a wood deve, and my wood gnome. Not to mention when I meditate with my azurite I have seen so many things I cannot explain. Does anyone else have these experiences?

indigogirl

indigogirl

" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 17:20

How exciting IG - I am working towards that myself!!

I so want to hear what the crystals have to share, for my birthday I had a piece of Apophylite and Seraphinte (which are both excellent stones for reiki) - and a huge piece of hawks eye - which at the moment makes be feel woozy when I hold it - it is so powerful!!

I need to find time for me - so that I can start this process, please continue to share what you experiencexx

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: crystals   Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 22:53

I will try the hawks eye. My azurite can make me vibrate really hard. I use it with a super seven at times to amplify the connection. Before I work with some especially challenging clients that have negative energy I use a stone that protects me. i cant remember the name of it. but I also like my antlantian stone it helps pull gunk out of my solar plexis.
I work with my crystals each night for about 30 mins. sometimes when I have time I work with them in the morning or at lunch. Please make time for yourself. I will pay off!

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 3:47

Oh yay - I finally found some of your posts, indigogirl! hee

I love that you're connecting so well with your crystals and making such good use of them -- not everyone connects with stone / crystal energy, but for those of us who do they're wonderful tools and sometimes even companions in the way they 'speak' to and soothe and support us.

Today we dug out our front flower bed to plant tulip and crocus bulbs, and as I sifted through the top soil, removing the tuberous weeds that had invaded the area, I found a very small, very plain-looking stone that absolutely vibrated when I touched it.

To the naked eye this stone is just a light gray clump, but looking at it with my *jeweler's loupe I can see small, dark gray bits and tiny, very shiny flecks in a lighter gray matrix. Looks to me like a bit of hard pumice (as opposed to the really porous, lightweight kind), and I'm amazed at how much energy this little bitty rock has in it -- very grounding and energetically clarifying.

Probably landed here during the 1980 eruption of Mt. St. Helens.

Might just stick this one inside my pillow case tonight and see where it takes me, or if it helps me sleep more deeply. *nods* Yep; that's what I'm gonna do... Just did. Sure hope it doesn't get lost in the laundry when I wash my sheets! hee

*No self-respecting rock hound is without one of these close at hand:

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 5:36

Thats amazing! My daughter loves rocks. she picks them up and holds them hours. She has a collection of them that we are taking to the new house. I wonder what they say to her? I hope I find out someday. It amazes me just how much information and support we have from the earth and astro plains. Do tell about your dreams! I saw yet another in my minds eye tonight while napping. It was a face. I saw an eye, nose and shape of the face. No other information. Cant wait to find out more,

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 6:02

Do you remember what you felt when you saw the face? Could you hear anything, sense anything? Did you get a sense of where you were or of the person's gender?

Fun stuff, exploring dreams!

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 3:25

Gosh, No i didn't get any of that except that i feel like it was female energy. I want to say wavy hair but I didn't see any hair. I did ask who it was but I didn't hear or get a response.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 3:29

Ok, onward with the crystals. I slept with the azurite under my pillow and I wont do that again for a while. The energy was high and I was vibrating myself awake. I felt something near my face again. It woke me up but i got back to sleep. This crystal is really powerful at waking up the crown charka and ones third eye. I wonder what was near my face. This might disturb you so if you want to stop reading go ahead. What woke me up was a pulling or vibration around my mouth. At least thats what my mind was working out when I woke up. Does that make sense to anyone? I am going to try a crystal that is associated with the nature realm tonight. I'll write more tomorrow

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 15:51

Hmmm... the pulling at your mouth brings to mind something a friend of mine shared with me a few years ago -- at the time, her spiritual awareness had just begun to expand, and she was relatively new to her path. She'd been having a hard time with some fairly basic life struggles (money issues, lack of social support, etc) when one night while she was lying in bed, she said, she encountered an entity that leaned close to her face, lips nearly touching hers, and seemed to draw something breath-like out of her mouth.

While the experience had unsettled her at the time, through additional contact she learned that this entity was simply a member of her spirit community -- one who at times would remove excess stress energy from my friend's general energy field when things were tough; something she's since learned to do for herself, but it sure doesn't hurt to have someone to help with that when it's needed.

I don't know if there are any parallels between my friend's experience and yours; just sharing as a way of illustrating that such contact does sometimes occur, and what you wrote does make sense (at least to me! hee).

Looking forward to hearing more!
plur

-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 21:06

This does seem to make sense to too. I know is wasn't anything bad just new. While working with the crystals I am keeping in my " I am open to other realms" I ask to be shown what I am capable of handling. Well see if anything else comes up. it was really exciting.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: working with crystals.   

Back to top Go down

working with crystals.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-