PORTALS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: PORTALS   Wed 13 Oct 2010 - 15:45

Do you beleive such things as PORTALS or windows to the other side exist.?

I do .. I actually believe through several experiences and a few that never stop that their are two in my bedroom.

what are your thoughts and opinions and or views on this subject.

Do you believe mirrors can be portals as well. Can energies actually use them to step into other planes and worlds????

here is a picture I took. What do you think? Could it be a portal or veortex. I was drawn to this spot a few summers ago so just finally snapped off a few shots thinking maybe I would see what i could not at the time later. I captured what may be an actual portal or vortex
And I would be first to admit I may just be simply crazier than a mad hatter too. lol

what do you all think. Let's discuss PORTALS and our views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: PORTALS   Wed 13 Oct 2010 - 17:17

Interesting topic Laura Ann. I have often wondered about portals and vortexes. Several people asked me if I had a portal or a vortex in my home (the home we sold about 17 months ago) I wouldn't say that we had a vortex or portal but we did have a lot of spirits, ghosts, nature spirits and fae in and around our old home. Before our home was built it was nothing but woods and farmland so no surprise all the activity we had in that home. Mostly neutral or friendly ghosts and spirits thou we did have a few negative ones that pretty mean. I was able to drive them out with smudging, prayers and using a lot of positivity. Tho I have wondered if there was a portal of sorts some where in the area where we lived. In the area to to far where I had lived was the where the Trail Of Tears began. I could feel the energy that was still there. It was highly charged with a lot of sorrow and pain. I know I was often quite depressed in that home and it wasn't always me. It effected my son as well.
Back to top Go down
norseman
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Portals - Doorways   Sun 29 May 2011 - 19:31

To revitalise this thread. In pagan mythology, the legend of the doorways to another realm of being is wide-spread and millenia old. Certainly when our ancestors first came to the British Isles around 6000 BC when the North Sea plain flooded at the end of the last Ice Age, they found a land covered in endless forest, home to wolf, bear, and wild boar AND forest spirits. These spirits were named the Green People, powerful spirits who had to be respected. The early tribal shaman knew that the Green People used natural features of the landscape as power sources to manifest themselves in this realm and would leave offerings there. Natural features would include wells, streams, springs, rock formations, and certain trees but, more than those, caves, potholes and depressions in the ground.
These sources of energy are still there and available to those who are knowing. Through these "doorways", other realms can be accessed via the "caol ait" [ the thin places ] - now referred to as the veil. This was/is a well-known ritual in the Old Craft of the Wise.
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: PORTALS   Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 12:30

portals, here's a little story for you
all

a few years ago on another site I was friends with
ummmm bob!. he was messing about with everything spiritual he could find and not
knowing how to protect or ward off or stop anything that happened as a result.
his life went downhill very fast and his health ontop of it and relationships
too. I got talking to bob via the chat things and he mentioned he'd been
meditating to open up a portal in his bedroom. he would sit there and meditate
and then strange stuff would happen and he'd feel real ill and end up sort of
comatose and unable to move and feel as if he was being dragged down to hell.
did this stop him, no, silly bob.

one night I had a very vivid experience.I heard him
yelling help and holding out his hands for me to get a hold of him as he was
falling into a dark hole. I did grab him and pull him out and visualized him
safe and snug in his bed. then I notice he was naked and he had a weird blue
dressing gown that was rather old and a few other items near by. next day I
message him saying all this and he did indeed have an episode as he called them
and he does have a weird blue dressing gown and the other items I saw which I
don't recall now too in exactly the place I saw them,. I surely told him off for
messing with this portal he'd asked for and pleaded for him to stop messing and
close it down and leave it well alone. he didn't,he stopped coming on line.I
don't know what happened to him.some people just do not know when to stop do
they.

Last edited by twinks on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 12:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too small font)
Back to top Go down
norseman
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: PORTALS   Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 12:59

The last two years, I have been involved in rituals on Samhain Eve around supposedly bottomless sinkholes in the North Pennines. The idea was ancestral contact and we all had some form of messages. Intend a repeat this year too.
Similarly, there is a henge close me which is as old as Stonehenge where the local pagans hold festivals. I meditated and carried out a simple ritual in the centre of the central circle and was fortunate to receive Earth energies. Not sure if that is a portal or possibly a ley nexus but it was most uplifting.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: PORTALS   Fri 3 Jun 2011 - 0:36

Nice, Norseman! Any photos of the area?

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PORTALS   

Back to top Go down

PORTALS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-
Jump to: