How I healed My soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: How I healed My soul   Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 22:00

When I was a child I was molested by my grandfather.That one line has become so commonplace in todays world that rarely do we even flinch anymore when we here it. But the effect it has on the human psyche is still the same as it has been for hundreds of years, And if one is given to be a Highly Sensetive person to start with then the detrimenal effects are elevated and the lasting effects on the human mind are heightened. No sob story am I going to portray but as any child does you rarely ever tell anyone what has happened. You know something isn't quite right about it but you are to young to know what. Then as you get a little older you then begin to understand and see what is and was wrong with this behavior. You realize no it is not normal in every family,just the unlucky ones. So your young mind finds a way to make it your fault and turns it into shame.

Still not understanding it all or if you actually have done something to cause this atrocity you continue on with your life. As time continues on and you get even older you realize even though you had done nothing that caused this to happen it is too late. Your mind has turned it into shame . So you then bury it deep and pretend it did not happen. You never tell anyone. But each male that is older you look for ulterior motives to their behavior.

As you then go through time you develop other relationships. In my case I married a man I grew up with. One that showed me attention but was more like my friend. I realize now that it was probably a protective mechanism from deep within that I chose to marry a friend. Yet we married and had two children and with those pregnancies I gained a lot of weight. A marriage where he in his manly mind constantly told me he did not want to be seen with me because I had gotten fat.I was an embarrasment to him. So we can now add the self esteem issues to the buried shame.

I lost all the weight but by then it was too late. In his manly mind I was the fat women still, even though I was back to the original weight. Old habits are jsut so hard to break. So this turn of events fueled my buried shame and self esteem to a all time new level. Thing was I am really strong so I managed to bury it really deep or so I thought. when in all actuality it was always right there just under the skin, waiting to surface and bleed through the skin. I just thought I had buried it really deep. So I put on a beautiful smile and proceded with life.

Of course the marriage ended so years later I stupidly married again. This one would get drunk and tell me I was old and wrinkly etc. I was 30 years old and actually looked good and had no wrinkles lol But I let another person once again sabatoge my inner being. I was never comfortable in my own skin, rarely dated as my self esteem was so low all I could think was why would anyone want to date me, It was jsut simpler to work and raise my kids.

My house was meticulous, the yard manicured, and supper was on table every night. I made Martha Stewert look like an amateur but still I had no self esteem. I even developed a fabulous sense of humour as a the perfect coverup. People would always say why dont you date or you are so pretty or you are beautiful but this was not what I saw. I saw ugliness, worthlessness and shame. Needless to say that relationship ended. But not before a lifetime of self analytical self sabotage.

So I have spent the last 6 years totally alone and almost isolated. I gained 40 pounds because for once in my life no one could say anything ugly to me. I now look at it and realized I built a suit of armour. For protection. In my subconscious mind I probably said some thing dumb like men dont like fat women so pack on the pounds and it will keeep them away from you. Now i can look at it and howl laughing as I spent probably ten years between relationships and didnt date. I think I could have made more sense out of my behavior if I had dated a lot.

But this time gave me time to search within. And six years ago I had a spontaneous kundalaini erupt. In the throws of this energy eruption I met God, and Jesus and my higher self. My higher self introduced herself to me in a way I will never forget. She took over my body and controlled it's every move. She would turn me into a statue when she wished to make a point or would take control of my arm when she wish to do a autowrite. She then would tell me that she turned me into a statue to show me how hard and stubborn I had been . How hard it had been to awaken my Goddess within. But she made sure I knew she was in charge. If a doctor could have been near by I am sure they would have locked me up for ever and a day.

I saw things before my eyes that I still see today like orbs and shadows and sparkling lights.And occasionally a ghost. But most of it was behind my eyes. Of heaven and realms and dimensions high in the sky. I met the masters and was shown the truth of some things. I was shown there is more to heaven and hell then we possibly will ever know. In thsi time I found that the true hell had resided deep within me. As I released and purged the dark energy within me and let it flow out I got stronger and healthier and realized I was truly a beautiful soul. It was as if with each thing that I released it cleansed some hole in my soul.It was like I was puking up demons from within. I spiritually awoke and stepped up on the path of learning and self healing. I am still to this day and I don't beleive it ever ends self healing.I am Almost 58 years old now so I can't change a lifetime of self sabatoge overnight. Or can I??????

I have looked within and found a beautiful human being, full of compassion and kindness. Of course age is catching up and I do need to loose weight but for me no one else. I now try to meditate or at least find quiet just me time every day. I have learned how important to the soul this truly is. I actaully like who I have become. So in retrospect did I isolate out of shame or low self esteem or did my subconscious or higher self lead me to isolation to find ME the true me and to mentally . emotionally, an physically heal, to find my Goddess within and the truth of it all.

okay enough of soul purging for a bit lol
nothing like throwing all your crap out for the world to see.....Ahhhhhh but is that self healing in it's self

l.l.
Back to top Go down
Aliunas
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How I healed My soul   Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:22

Wow, what a fascinating story. And I mean that wholeheartedly.

I would just like to know, were you always spiritually inclined or was this kundalini experience a complete shock to you?

Thank you for your insights!
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: How I healed My soul   Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 23:27

When I was your age I was just trying to survive my home life and high school a the same time. lol
neither was a barrell of laughs

In my early twenties I was married with two kids and away from it all but kinda believedd there was more. I had went to church as a kid and it was more about the activiities I think.
I beleived in God but the sermons never felt right to me.
I went to a tea leaf reader and had never a doubt she was bad
I then in my thirties started hearing people walk in the house yet no one was there.
I had a beauty shop that the dryers would kick on and the mirrors would swing with no one there. I would get tapped on the shoudler etc.

So I knew there were unseen forces but was so busy as a single mom working two jobs ad raising kids I never had a clue I had any gifts.
In my forties I got to where I could not stand doing hair.

I would come home so shaken by all the crap I heard and felt all day I occasionally just had to go to bed. Never realizing it was empathic. I just figure I hadhairdresserl burn out.
In my fourties I had a psychic friend who read for me and never mentioned I had gifts.

After I blew opened he acted more jealous then helpful so we kinda went our seperate ways.I always sometimes just knew things. And I always had a tendency to know when people were pregnant before they did.
In my fifities I had become very sensetive to negative atmopsheres. coudlnt stant d to be around argueing or a lot of people it would unnerve me. I began to read spiritul books and metaphysical books. Daily I would feel there is so mcuh more but it was beyond my reach.

I would occasionally hear someone call my name etc.
I have since been told by spirit that I kept telling them no not yet...let me get my kids raised first...apparantly I am as hard headed there as I am here..

I would have dreams where I then would see them come true in a few months .

Then one day I layed down and saw the apocoplypse .. Saw the four horsemen riding only they were riding up my street. I t scared sheeeeeeeeeeeet out of me. I pulled myself out of it after the beginning of the third horse lol only they had wings like a pegusus

a few days later I was in a metaphysical store looking for a book to try to make sense of what I was feeling and happening. I felt drunk all the time yet I dont drink but rarely. The lady there was a reiki master ( had no idea then what that meant)...She asked me was I alright as I felt woozy.. I said I am not sure.. She quickly ran to side of store gave me a black stone and said hold this in your hand..go outside and walk around in the yard...
she then came out and placed her hand on top of my head then the other at my throat and said My god your head is blowing up with energy..pull it down...I had no friggin idea what she was talking about....

she gave me the stone which turned out to be a hematite. which I still have and carry frequently plus have bought a few more in the last almsot seven years.

with in a week I was full blown shaking in my shoes. rocking side to side spinnign in circles , havign my head banged against the headboard. Seeign scars appear on my body daily...had no control of myself...my higherself introduced herelf behind my eyes and in front of them..I t last thirty days.
coudlnt go to work so lost job and darn near lsot everythign I own from two months of no paychecks.
I thoguht I am loosing my mind yet I knew I was insane., Had I not read a few spiritual books I probably would have taken my self to a Emergency Room . and we all know I would have been medicated and locked up for a while. When in actuality it was the snake crawling..my chakras blowing wide open...my highers self emerging...the unvierse connecting me purging and so much light coming in I coudlnt handle it .

I have spent seven years searching for what all happened to me.. Some answers I found in research..some by guides songs, pictures and voices in my ears and some from discussions from wonderful people on forums such as this. I still today am searching for a few answers but have much more knowledge if not tooo much knowledge now. Days go buy where I feel like my mind will not hold another thing.

some days it is all simply toooo much period

So in a nutshell the answer is No didnt see it coming Shocked is the understatement of the year lol

but I survived it with Mind in tact...well some would debate that theory lol

why have I told all this stuff.. to help others who are goign through the same things.
I did nothign wrong so the shame is theirs and survuived it all with help from the iuniverse...and so will they if they jsut fond their inner strength
Back to top Go down
Aliunas
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How I healed My soul   Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 23:38

Thankyou, I really appreciate taking their time to tell me their experiences. There must have been a reason was drawn to your post, I think I have a good site for you if you haven't already seen it. It is about one woman's lifelong struggle with her sudden kundalini experience.

http://www.elcollie.com/st/st.html

I really don't know what to say. Kundalini experiences like that are so far beyond my scope of understanding, I'm just so interested in it. Well I'm glad you are doing well now, I hope this website helps
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: How I healed My soul   Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 1:00

nothing needs to be said.

Maybe one day down the road some or part of my words will crawl up out of the recesses of your mind when you need it the most.....to Help you in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I healed My soul   

Back to top Go down

How I healed My soul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-
Jump to: