End of the Earth Postponed???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: End of the Earth Postponed???   Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:40

What are your thoughts on this? there is new evidence that the conversion of the Mayan calender could be off by between 50 - 100 years - and could have already happened???

do you think this is a goverment thing.. to stop the mass panic that has and contiues around this subject - or new scientific techniques being developed???

Read the article and some of the comments and see what you think?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101019/sc_livescience/endoftheearthpostponed

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 17:32

I read that and did not know what to think! I've always thought it was odd that the Mayan calendar went to 2012, yet the Mayans themselves did not...so I try not to pay it much mind. I use to obsess about it, and sometimes I still think about it all. But I like to think that it's just going to be a big shift in awareness....something much needed in this world!
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 17:34

Maybe the Mayans are trying to teach us a lesson! lol
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 18:26

I personally am of the believe through autowrites and things I have been shown that this has already happened.

I am of the beleif that the eath has ended and been reseeded multiple times at least two that I have seen behind eyes.

I am of the personal belief that we actually all truly live ahead in time and have volunteered to return to this time to help awaken souls.

Souls dont die lol but we have recreated taht time and that place and returned to it as a duplicate.....not a parallel a duplicated one.

Have you not all noticed the rapid amount of new awakened souls to the mysteries of life....

Have you not noticed how many movies are being made all spiritual or demonic of nature. How often now do you see a new movie that is anything that is not metaphysical in nature????

The universal energies were shocked at how many souls did not awakened from this life so when the slide happened no one noticed...because so few went.

I am of the beleif we are here to help awaken others and try to altar the things that have already happend.

Just my beleifs..no way unless your inside my head to validate any of it...
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 18:38

I have noticed that many movies are being made that have spiritual and demonic themes...as well as end times themes, theories, and conspiracies. This may be pointing to the new heightened amount of awakenings. However, I can't help but wonder if Hollywood and others are just finding ways to exploit and cash in on the big 2012 hoopla. Regardless of their intent, this should at least prompt a shift, if it's not directly caused by it.
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 18:46

I thought I would also mention, that I try not to pay any attention to the 2012 stuff. I use to get really anxious and panicked about it....totally freaked out...when, bottom line, NOONE KNOWS FOR SURE ANYTHING! Now that I'm in direct contact with my guides, they have told me nothing to be scared of. They have mentioned alignments that are going to cause energy boosts and a thinning of a veil. I'd rather listen to that than a bunch of scary theories. The only reason I clicked on the link on yahoo this morning was because the headlined mentioned possible error of the year 2012.

One thing that I sure hope happens.....when that December date in 2012 happens, and nothing scary takes place...I hope people realize how operating in a "panic state" is not good on anyone. People are already panicking. I seen a show on tv the other night. I normally would have turned the channel, but I was kind of mad about this particular show (not so much at the show, but what they were showing) that I watched it. They were showing how there are many underground dwellings/cities being built for the rich, for when destruction happens in 2012.... and how people who have bought dwellings in these places can live out the doom of it all, while the rest of the world, pooper people, get locked outside! They showed such places being built...and how the new airport in Colorado is catering to this, and is building one.....it even showed doomsday artwork in the airport terminal. OH, i was one ticked off broad when I seen that show! It's not right that people are capitalizing off of people fears....it's also night right for some people to have a safe place to go, while leaving others to fend for themselves....and it makes me sick that it all has to do with how much cash is lining their pockets. Sorry that I started to go off topic. lol....but its not extremely off topic.
Back to top Go down
Lady Valkyrie
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 20:53

I don't believe that 2012 is the "end". I am in agreement with laura ann.

Let go. Let God.
May my light make bridges on which angels may tread.
The Magical Muse *** Spiritual Solace (FB) ***
Spiritual Solace (Readings)
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 15:06

Thanks Lady V.. I actually was given and shown all that info seven years ago and thought possibly with time and expansion of gifts it would change my views but it has only solidified it more.

I still am of the beleif we returned voluntarily to awaken so many who did not make the slide. And we have had much success. Awakenings are happening faster then ever.

But frankly I am ready to go home and have been for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
norseman
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 18:32

I dont really involve myself with big issues like the end of the world. Gaia has me working [ Very Happy ] on small things like why the bluebells are not doing as well as last year in my woods and why the number of songbirds are declining [ I know the answer to that one - it's increasing numbers of raptors, just dont know what we can do about that.] This Mayan calender thingy is just too NewAge for me ! Just an old, dusty country sage with straw behind my ears I guess.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 2:31

laura ann wrote:

I am of the beleif that the eath has ended and been reseeded multiple times at least two that I have seen behind eyes.

I am of the personal belief that we actually all truly live ahead in time and have volunteered to return to this time to help awaken souls.

Souls dont die lol but we have recreated taht time and that place and returned to it as a duplicate.....not a parallel a duplicated one.

Wow plural. What an intertesting theory. I never heard this theory before and it actually makes alot of sense! I too do not believe there is an end of the world because there is not finite in anything, only infinite change. Energy constantly shifts, moves but never dies. I do not believe 2012 is the end of the world at all. I believe there is an ascension taking place now and has for the past two years and will continue past 2012 into 2014. Ascension actaully has always been in motion but feel that energies are in place for that process to accelerate at this time.

According to Hoffman (a big fan of her) Uriel has said that there is no end in 2012 because there is still much work to be done, energy to be transformed here on earth, that we are ascending through the 3rd dimension, are the last of the planets in our solar system to do so and that in 2012 we will see the rest of the planets as they really are. Wouldn't that be cool? To suddenly wake up one day, look up and see that we really aren't all alone in this universe, and that our nearest neighbors were right next door all along? Time will tell if this is true or not but its another lovely theory.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 13:20

Quote :
Wow plural
was Laura lol

we are definitley not alone..
I have had a grey appear beside my bed and had a being from another realm appear and talk to me on my bed and i was fully awake.
I can validate with out a shadow of a doubt we are not alone
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 17:36

I've had a few spaceship dreams. I dont think I was abducted but do believe Ive had guides from other realms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Earth Postponed???   

Back to top Go down

End of the Earth Postponed???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: General Chat :: In The News-
Jump to: