" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 4:58

I love testimonies like this one (see link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFJjf0fwFSA
They fascinate me. I believe this woman went to hell, saw Jesus but I still dont believe hell is a place God sends us to or a place he possibly made. I'm thinking its a place we are negative karmic energies might draw us to (or what people might describe a life full of "sin").

As I've mentioned before, I am fascinated by the mystery of Jesus especially when I try to understand Him from a metaphysical perspective (laws or universal energy)
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 9:16

hmmm but i dont belive in jesus like some of you do. there where many jesus's before him doing what this one did. he wasnt the original one. the one we know and some worship and live by i feel is just some clever loving bloke with a god connetcion that he was able to function with and made such a huge impact on the world it was noted odwn more than all the prevuios ones.
i might just see if i can find links for the other jesus likes if i can remember how to post links.oh to be technical and clever,sigh
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:07

Kim, that was an interesting video. I still wonder about " hell" though. I have so much to learn hopefully I get some answers along the way. I want to reduce my list.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 7:58

Lol, hell to me looks a lot like a shopping mall... but I am male!
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 16:13

lol. Thats what I think about an auto parts store.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 19:47

indigogirl wrote:
lol. Thats what I think about an auto parts store.
me too
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 21:59

Hell to me is a mall, a cruise ship or watching golf. lol
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 2:01

Kim you intentionally put your avatar pic of the dog and " just" cut off your head didn't you? I was so close to seeing what you looked like. lol

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 2:06

I didnt cut my head off, it never made it into the photo.
The dog in my avatar pic is beloved family dog Marbles. It was after he passed away that my awakening started. I havent seen him in my dreams but I have felt him on my bed a few times since.

You can see a pic of me here on my blog no one visits. lol
http://www.kimcreativestar.com/Portfolio/Cures_for_Boredom/Entries/2011/1/1_PANTONE_CHIP_COOKIES!.html

Scroll down and you'll see me at the bottom holding up a cookie.

Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 6:48

wow ,amazing stuff you have there. i even left a comment.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 11:38

Omygosh I got a visitor AND a comment! lol !
Thanks twinks. Its something I need to push/develop more.
I havent because there is fear there I need to overcome.
But if heaven was a cake, yes? lol
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 14:59

Kim my friends awakening started after her beloved horse passed away. I believe that was the way it was suppose to happen. She was so sad and couldn't understand why she passed and then one night she unexpectedly connected with the mare and she told her she signed up to do this for her in this life she's now taken off and is very very psychic and gives me readings every time. lol

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 16:42

Had the trippiest experience this morning. Felt like all this warm fluttery energy was being pumped into my heart and when it got too intense I started to get a bit scared and would think to myself "Jesus is Lord" and then I saw this little heart, it was faint but definatley a heart shape and I it had like a crown on it and something around it, kinda like the heart shapes you see on those religious cards. Maybe it was Jesus's heart. I feel like i was shown this heart to calm me down, know that whatever was happening to me, it was coming from a heart and that can't be bad. Weird.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 20:52

Very very cool! someone loves you lol

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 23:39

Im sure they do but it didnt feel like love though, just energy.
It was really very weird though because I felt like my parents were up and downstairs talking before any of this happened (it happend around 7am) and when the energy came and it started to feel like i was on fire almost, but not with fire, like light maybe, yet I saw nothing, could only FEEL what felt like energy coming out of my eyes and I was scared and tried to call out to my parents and felt like I went downstairs in this state so they could see what was happening to me because I couldnt. Yet I didnt go downstairs, just felt like I went downstairs to my parents, all in flames and they werent there. And thats when I started to say "Jesus is Lord" as protection and I started to see the little heart. The heart appeared the same way the blue and white stars do, my eyes were closed, it was balck and i saw a little opening with a faint orange, red heart shape with a crown on it and something round it. I tried to focus on it so it became more clear and it did a bit but then I lost it. Slowly the energy died down and I came too. It was very bizarre.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 4:55

the firely thing sounds familiar. Thats happened to me when the universe was healing me or I was releasing. This happened after I sat in a 6 sided copper pyramid lined with activated crystals. Lots of releasing going on.
How are you now?

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 5:37

I guess I'm ok. It's just all so surreal to me.
I've been spending alot of time trying to set an intention for myself, what I want for the year and trying to recognize the things
I need to let go of in my life, surrender, etc. So that might be part of it to.

I think its really cool that you saw this copper pyramid.
Where do you think this pyramid was? Was is like a sight from the past? Or in some hidden realm somewhere?
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 6:42

no it was real. I actually sat in it for 15 min. The copper alinged with the crystals does some wonderful healing work. While I sat in it I traveled to several other realms. three days later I came home from work feeling really off and needed to lay down. Then I experienced something very similar to what you described. I felt the energy coming out of my eyes and I was burning but it didn't hurt. My body became lead like. It seemed like a long time before it subsided. the next morning it was like I was a new person. I could actually see things better, its like I was looking at the world with classes on. Everything was so crisp clear. Colors were more viberant and everything was better. I really shifted a lot of cleansing went on. It was amazing. You may be removing some old patterns and cleansing.

I know you can remove your old stuff. I am currently working on some of that myself. Like being a victim and not always feeling like I have power over my life. I am also working on believing I deserve happiness and to have the things I truly want. This is new to me I have lots of patterns to remove from growing up that is really really hard. Balens last k. reiki really helped a lot. He has majic lol I can also send love and light to you if you need it so don't hesitate to ask for help in clearing.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and judgement   

Back to top Go down

Jesus and judgement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-