View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Level II Reiki Certified    Mon 21 Feb 2011 - 5:35

Hello

Well this weekend I successfully completed me Level II Reiki. I have me certificate and can now start along the path of sharing that wonderful gift of Energy.

I have for so many year's done healng both person to person and on line but now I have the PAPER to back me up. That feels amazing. Truly I feel amazing.

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
Kept hidden by the hands of the stable boy
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Deep in the war torn walls
Some codes forgotten by time
Some codes forever engraved in the minds of the new
Stories and legends
Kept in the walls of that castle on a hill”

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Level II Reiki Certified    Mon 21 Feb 2011 - 7:47

congrats =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Level II Reiki Certified    Mon 21 Feb 2011 - 13:16

Well Done Lynne really happy for you xx

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Level II Reiki Certified    Mon 21 Feb 2011 - 16:15

Yay, Lynn!

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Level II Reiki Certified    Mon 21 Feb 2011 - 21:25

Congrats Lynn!

Balen Fleetfoot
Trollman
http://www.balen13.com
http://lulu.com/balen13
http://balen13.daportfolio.com
--
/
|/ The border between the Real and the Unreal is
|/ not fixed, but just marks the last place where
| rival gangs of shamans fought each other to a
|/ standstill
/ __- Robert Anton Wilson__________________
Back to top Go down
Lady Valkyrie
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Level II Reiki Certified    Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 20:25

That's fantastic! I'm working up to my Level 2 both in terms of experience and financially: I also want to read the Reiki Sourcebook before I proceed to Level 2. Enjoy!

Let go. Let God.
May my light make bridges on which angels may tread.
The Magical Muse *** Spiritual Solace (FB) ***
Spiritual Solace (Readings)
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Level II Reiki Certified    Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 16:31

Thats the best book in my opinion. I really love the exercises and it's full of information. Can I ask you, how do you prefer to send reiki? Do you use the bubble and invite others in or do you send in from yourself to to another through a steady stream? I'm just curious. On my own I started by sending it then learned the bubble. It was different for me but now that I am comfortable with it. It seems to work really well. I can get more animals/people in at one time.

indigogirl

" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Level II Reiki Certified    Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:42

Hello

For me I was doing healings before I even knew what Reiki was. I understood from a very early age there was some kind of energy to me or with me. I guess the early Church days did me some good. As I saw and learned that Jesus would lay his hand on one's and bring them ease.

I did a lot and still do a lot of healing via energy on line. It is always done with one's permissions of course. Once I have that permissions it is really I am told a matter of that person thinking on me and in I seem to come to them. Being so fluid in motion of leaving the body its not an issue for me to split and simply be taken where I am needed.

Last night a friend of mine went for a proceedure, and I must have felt it as I felt compelled to sent him a message to see how was. As I have two with similar issues, I was not sure on which one's pain I as picking up on. I feel many times when I connect to someone what is wrong and I work from there.

For general healing Light for say the Earth Quake in NZ its a steam I have been sending out. If I am on line with someone and we are in IM ( Instant Messanger ) then its hand on healing many times I can give. Energy from me hand can go to their hands with hands being on the keyboard. Its felt as a vibration or tingle. Then that is a Bubble as that healing is JUST for them. I too can Astral and physical touch so I can do a massage and it is felt by that person without them even knowing what part I am working on, its done with total trust and respect.

If I am working direct with somone in the physical then its a matter of our energies matching and if I feel they need full hands on or just above will do . Too as I can FEEL full on what hurts I know when and where and how much I can do and not bring in more pains.

I take on what is wrong with someone ( I know and I so do not recommend that method ) but for me I do not CLAIM the pain as mine and I know not the differecne in doing it that way. How I be with Spirits too I have all 6 senses in play with them . How it is and always as been for me so I just let it flow.

When I first worked with a Reiki Master he was OMG you feel that painin somone DO NOT DO THAT to realize when he touched me I had that pain there yes but it was not IN ME . When some work on me the pain level at times I run with in me repell them. I have a huge threshold to pain.

Be respectful of what SELF needs too. Listen well to one's wown body and do not over stretch.

Lynn

Castle

“In a castle on a hill
A past of war and haunt
An ancient secret love
Kept hidden by the hands of the stable boy
A knight and a witch
Secrets and promises
Deep in the war torn walls
Some codes forgotten by time
Some codes forever engraved in the minds of the new
Stories and legends