Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 11:48

As I write this there are tears of joy all over my hands and keyboard The crickets outside and the sounds of the night are so loud I haven't heard it in years like that because I have had industrial deafness.
I am very emotional now.

I went to the church service and a Pastor was there who has the gift of healing.

Before the church service there was much prayer to god asking for the holy spirit to intervene in the pain and suffering in peoples lives.
The biggest miracle tonight was the many who dedicated their lives to Christ. They chose a new life.

2 times he prayed for me in the healing service the first one very briefly the second one a bit longer. When he did, he prayed any sickness leave me and he placed his hands on my head. I stood there with an open mind watching many others he had prayed over picking themselves up of the floor or just laying there.

I decided I wasn't going to fall down like them. When he prayed over me a tingling warm feeling swept over me and through me from my head down, and before I knew it I was being caught and laid on the floor gently. WOW! Take it from me this is real the holy spirit is using him to minister to people. I was just helping pack up church and praying with people I dint really check me out to much and still haven't. Not thinking much had changed I come out the back to my computer to write this and found myself hearing the night sounds really loudly for the first time in years. I just went outside and cried heaps because my hearing returned. Praise God. Yes It does work. the miracles in acts still happen now. The Holy spirit still moves in peoples lives. I am amazed at what i just saw. I prayed for Helen to while I was there and wished she could have been there too to join the others leaving sickness behind. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. I cant help but write this. I want others to know.
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 13:06

That so wonderful Chris, and so nice of you to pray for Helen words just cannot explain how one is be feeling right now but i am so really happy for you xxx
Bless you for sharing such a wonderful experience of Gods work and yes! Praise God for the miracles that happen ever day and for the love he sends to all
Thank you for sharing xxx

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 13:12

what a wonderful experience!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 13:46

How moving and touching for you Chris.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 17:07

Chris that is amazing - I am truly pleased for you, and many thanks for including me in your prayers, that means alot to me

Enjoy every sound you hear - hows your sight?

Bless you Chris, you are a very special person indeed!

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 17:31

There is nothing I can say to any of this other than.....praise God!!

Bless you my friend..
Back to top Go down
Lady Valkyrie
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 20:14

That is truly amazing Chris! I have been thinking of you and hoping you find healing and peace. It sounds like you have. Thank you for sharing such a personal experience.

Let go. Let God.
May my light make bridges on which angels may tread.
The Magical Muse *** Spiritual Solace (FB) ***
Spiritual Solace (Readings)
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 10:43

it is amazing i have been on a high all day It is so hard to tell people.. wel I have no trouble telling people but many found it hard to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!   

Back to top Go down

Healing by the holy spirit Its Amazing!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-
Jump to: