Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 23:50

Hiyyye. i am going to have to move out soon i made my decision, I would like to move to Oregon.. I am currently searching fer an Apartment there.. WISH ME LUCK ^.^ its a big BIG move
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 0:41

Good luke Yuke, be safe, I will keep praying for you!
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 0:45

ty Angel Tonyz Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 1:54

@YukE Issac wrote:
Hiyyye. i am going to have to move out soon i made my decision, I would like to move to Oregon.. I am currently searching fer an Apartment there.. WISH ME LUCK ^.^ its a big BIG move

Hi YukE, you have work already waiting for you? Moving can be lots of hard work, but it can also be exciting. Are you excited? I wish you lots and lots of luck finding a great new home there.
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 5:40

im Thrilled.. im trying to find some work too, while i look fer an Aprtment/ place.. midwest stinks in us.. FLAAAT
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 7:49

Ahhh you're gonna love it here, YukE -- this is such a beautiful area. Keep us posted with your progress, eh?

Yay for you!

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 9:41

Good luck with the move YukE,

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:41

:3
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 13:06

Good luck Yuke !! Hope you find an apartment and work very soon.
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 14:50

i found a place but i need to get email back.. its in portland.. i would have to take a Greyhound bus to get there.. (plane is too much)
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 14:52

its $477 a month in my budget range. no deposit, its unfurnished Smile .. its a one bedroom and bath and its 784 sq. feet
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 15:21

@YukE Issac wrote:
its $477 a month in my budget range. no deposit, its unfurnished Smile .. its a one bedroom and bath and its 784 sq. feet

Oh cool Yuke, now keep in mind, keep the party time to a minimum, look for some nice stuff to decorate the new place at tag sales and stuff, see if you can find some colleges near by and do some night school stuff for whatever you are interested in. Try to stay away from the girls!!! And always do what I love to do.....CREATE!!!
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 15:56

partys WILL be a minimum dont u worry. i plan to get college also, girls arent interesting to meh anywho
Back to top Go down
pinejoss
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 2:37

Yuke as you already know just did the relocateing thing myself. Know what your going through. When it comes to furnature try second hand stores or sign up for freecycle.com people give things they dont need any longer for free as long as you can pick it up. Good luck with settleing in hope things go smoothly for you
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 15:28

Portland is a good place to live if you like rain and greenery. There are a lot of places to people watch and you will find everything you need it just takes time. There are some really cool places to eat too so you wont starve! Good luck and let us know when you leave and when you get here!

indigogirl

" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon   

Back to top Go down

Wish me luck to move to Portland Oregon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-