Welcome new members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Welcome new members   Fri 20 May 2011 - 16:25

I would like to ask all of our wonderful members to please take a few minutes to welcome new members to OSH. As you will know I ensure each new member has there very own welcome thread as I believe it helps with the settling in process to know that people are welcoming and friendly.

I would truly appreciate it if you could make your first port of call the Stop by and say Hello thread, to see if any new members have joined since your last visit.

I am sure you all remember how scary it can be to join a new site and then get the courage to post and no one replies, it can be very disheartening...

I know we are all busy with our lives and commitments, but hope you can find a few minutes to welcome new members home.

Many thanks, and much love as always

Helenxx

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
Missyhissy29
Novice
Novice

Your Country : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Sun 19 May 2013 - 9:05

Hello.

My name is Sarah, I am 39, I have literally stumbled across your web page & feel the urge to reach out to you & ask you to please share with me, some of your experienced advice. I have never had a reading or any spiritual tuning or much awareness until I lost my daughter 5 years ago when I started to question "life & beyond". But it wasn't until I lost my fiancé last year that I "got it!" What IT is I can only feel not really put into words but I don't know what to do with my feelings or signs from him when I get them.
I am totally new to this & all I know is "I need to know!" Can you point me in the right direction please. I speak to him everyday but I feel I wish I could 'understand' my muddled senses. It's all very daunting but I don't want to let it go now I've go it (whatever it may be!)
I'm aware that I'm sounding a bit crazy, I'll stop waffling now & would like to say thank you for anything you can tell me or if not, for just taking the time to read my message.
Many regards

Sarah
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Sun 19 May 2013 - 18:44

@Missyhissy29 wrote:
Hello.

My name is Sarah, I am 39, I have literally stumbled across your web page & feel the urge to reach out to you & ask you to please share with me, some of your experienced advice.

Welcome to the site Sarah,
Do have a look around
many questions are covered
And in many different ways
You can also post your questions

@Missyhissy29 wrote:
I have never had a reading or any spiritual tuning or much awareness until I lost my daughter 5 years ago when I started to question "life & beyond". But it wasn't until I lost my fiancé last year that I "got it!" What IT is I can only feel not really put into words but I don't know what to do with my feelings or signs from him when I get them.

Readings will always be a double edged sword
They will tell you a lot of things you already know
They will also tell you things that you do not believe you know
The things that you do not know; are there in your memory
They have just been looked at from a different perspective
As the reader will not see everything through your eyes

Then we have the human side of any reading
Sometimes we get things completely wrong
This is the human side misinterpreting things

Then there is you/me/anyone else
Once you have had a reading
There is a danger of trying to live the reading
Someone tells you that this will happen
Then we try and make it happen

Once you have had a reading
The words cannot be unsaid
And then it is all up to you

Good luck with any readings that you get

@Missyhissy29 wrote:
I am totally new to this & all I know is "I need to know!" Can you point me in the right direction, please. I speak to him everyday but I feel I wish I could 'understand' my muddled senses. It's all very daunting but I don't want to let it go now I've go it (whatever it may be!)

It is always a difficulty, we are all searching for that something, the problem is knowing when we find what we are searching for

@Missyhissy29 wrote:
I'm aware that I'm sounding a bit crazy, I'll stop waffling now & would like to say thank you for anything you can tell me or if not, for just taking the time to read my message.

Trying to explain creates yet more questions, this is not crazy or waffling, this is what happens when we try to make sense of things, everything becomes very contradictory

@Missyhissy29 wrote:
Many regards

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Sun 19 May 2013 - 20:16

Thank you Hermie I couldn't have said it better myself!

Sarah a very warm welcome to you, please do have a good look around and ask as many questions as you would like to, we may not have all the answers but we will explore different scenarios xx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
sourceawakening
Novice
Novice

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 4:23

Awaken the creative source within you
Deep within you is an infinite source of abundance waiting to burst through to ignite your dreams into your reality. Have you ever wondered what your life would look like accessing this inner power. 
Imagine creating your life as if you were the directing your very own movie, experiencing what you want, when you want and feeling in control of your reality.

Quote :
Admin notice:
Great to have you here, please do feel free to introduce yourself - please do not post links to outside sources so early on in your membership. Many thanks, Helen

Last edited by Helen on Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 12:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remove link)
Back to top Go down
Suzieswan
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Hello every one   Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 16:51

My friend Luann " Aneaglesangel" recommended this site to me. I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 17:46

Welcome Suzieswan

Have a look around and play
See what you feel comfortable with
For you will not be comfortable with everything
The rule of thumb is "if it feels right then it is"

hermie
Back to top Go down
DanaM71
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 19:19

Hello Everyone

My name is Dana. After countless searching, I have happily found your site. I am truly looking forward to meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Wed 25 Dec 2013 - 5:53

Welcome to the site DanaM71

I hope that you find some things of interest
Back to top Go down
DanaM71
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re:Welcome New Members   Sat 28 Dec 2013 - 9:28

Thank you Hermie. I am sure that I will!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 17:05

A very warm welcome to all new members, as you can see the site is quiet at present, thank you for joining us and feel free to look around and add content.

I have been busy with family and health related problems but make a promise to be here every day in 2014, adding new material, reviving older material and I hope you will be here with me

sparkle stars       Happy new year to you all xxx  sparkle stars

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 21:04

Happy New Year to you all
Back to top Go down
norseman
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: @MissyHissy   Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 11:45

Just thought I would add my thinking about Life after Death.
In general, fear of Death is a christian notion - fear of non-existence, fear of judgement, and all the usual fol-de-rol.
The pagan view is far removed from that. We see three realms of Being. The Heavens [realm of the  Ascended which we strive to achieve even momentarily], Middle Earth [plain of the Physical that we are supposed to cherish, and Underworld [the Spirit realm where the spirit resides under the care of the dark aspects of The Lord and Lady to await re-incarnation]
Underworld is a  place of self-judgement and renewal, not a place of punishment.
The cycle of Life is seen as Birth, Death, Renewal, Rebirth. Death is just a stage, not an ending.
Hope that helps a little, it is a kinder point of view.
Back to top Go down
Lady Amethyst Drakosoul
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 3:43

Hi. My name is Lady Amethyst Drakosoul. My muggle name is Gina. I am an Eclectic Witch and have been for about 19 years. I am a sci fi and horror addict. I love reading and crafting. I love learning. I live with my fiancé Dee and our 21 tropical fish lol.  I am originally from Essex UK but am now in Leeds West Yorkshire. UK. Have been up here for just under 3 years. Brightest Blessings all
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 9:22

@Lady Amethyst Drakosoul wrote:
Hi. My name is Lady Amethyst Drakosoul. My muggle name is Gina. I am an Eclectic Witch and have been for about 19 years. I am a sci fi and horror addict. I love reading and crafting. I love learning. I live with my fiancé Dee and our 21 tropical fish lol.  I am originally from Essex UK but am now in Leeds West Yorkshire. UK. Have been up here for just under 3 years. Brightest Blessings all
squeeze me I'm soooo happy to see you here Gina ((( HUGE HUGS ))) sparkle stars Welcome to OSH stretch hug

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down
Lady Amethyst Drakosoul
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 12:01

Thank you fot the elcome I am hoping I can learn to navigate this site lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Tue 2 Jun 2015 - 15:10

@Lady Amethyst Drakosoul wrote:
Woohoo, another Essex person. Its so lovely to see you here and posting, no matter where you are in the UK. Glad to see you in the site and posting. Happy days! Warm greetings Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Today at 15:04

Back to top Go down

Welcome new members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Stop by to say hello.-
Jump to: