Share | 

Spiritual Healing Master - 3000 Scientific Experiments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jendara
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Spiritual Healing Master - 3000 Scientific Experiments   Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 11:39

I visited the site that is centered around a link removed - spiritual healing master and this spiritual teacher says that he can cure diseased cells and transform them into The scientist don't know how he cures diseased cells but can only see the results. In total there has been over 3,000 scientific experiments. If anyone one has received an energy transmission or has any experience with Trivedi in his link removed spiritual healing centre

Admin message:

Thank you for the interesting information - but please do not post links as soon as you arrive. Thank you

Last edited by Helen on Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove links)
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Healing Master - 3000 Scientific Experiments   Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 14:03

this is very interesting in deed. I checked it out and cannot find the price which always makes me suspicious. Nonetheless this is so interesting I will continue to check it out.

indigogirl

" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Healing Master - 3000 Scientific Experiments   Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 15:23

I checked out some online discussions... Eliminating the opinions of folks who either chose not to pay for these services or who simply could not afford them, all I found - outside the Trivedi Foundation's web site - were expressions of disappointment after having paid for the 'blessings' offered by this practitioner.

I think it's important to note that the 'scientific studies' mentioned on the Foundation's web site are independent studies, meaning they're designed and conducted by those who are involved in the work and would benefit from a show of positive results. Independent studies are conducted without peer review, meaning no scientists were involved who would see no such benefit. For that reason, independent studies are excluded from publication in legitimate scientific journals.

Reports from some who have paid for these services indicate the 'blessings' are done over the phone, with a large group of participants -- which is not unusual for this type of thing, so is neither 'good' nor 'bad'; however, one person described the three sessions s/he (couldn't tell from the name) participated in as being like an 'NPR fundraiser', with many interruptions to admonish participants to pay for additional - and more expensive - services. It stands to reason (in my mind) that if these introductory sessions were consistently beneficial, only brief mention of the 'next steps' in the process would be sufficient, rather than a bombardment of high-intensity sales pitches.

All that having been said, I don't have enough information to recommend or discourage participation of others. I do know the cost of these sessions is way, way beyond my personal ability to pay, and I'm not so convinced that it would be worth it that I'd be willing to put money into it even if I did have it.

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Healing Master - 3000 Scientific Experiments   

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Healing Master - 3000 Scientific Experiments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-
Jump to: