connections come and go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: connections come and go   Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 14:56

Why is it that my connection comes and goes without any pattern or order it seems. For several weeks I've noticed that I am very connected, getting information about me as a spiritual person or information about others. I'd like to learn to access this speedy new connection I get but have no idea what triggers it. I have some theories but so far that's it.

indigogirl

" Our life is the creation of our mind "
Buddha
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:56

I personally think it comes when we aren't looking for it or expecting it . I notice as well when I am stressed it backs away as well.
what is it they say..'we don't get more then we can handle"
are you outdoors and in nature at certain times when it is the highest????? near your magic woods? near the animals? all of those things would I beleivee act as amplifiers...
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 18:15

That would seem more likely since I love nature and resonate more with nature then other things but oddly enough no, im always in my house. lol relaxing or feeling calm or just doing my daily routine of home, work, kids. Seems weird. I have noticed though for me if I reduce my animal products consumtion and slow down on the coffee it seems more clear. or maybe thats a psycological thing?

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 20:05

Quote :
I have noticed though for me if I reduce my animal products consumtion
and slow down on the coffee it seems more clear. or maybe thats a
psycological thing?
I'm not sure of the reasoning, although I do strongly suspect it's psychological, but it does seem that, for some, food has an impact on their spiritual awareness. I have not experienced this; it really doesn't matter what I eat.

Although the patterns I've seen in my connect/disconnect cycles are not so obvious that I could pinpoint them on the calendar, over time I have found certain patterns, and do have a good idea of how long a disconnect will last based on the intensity of the connection cycle. In my experience, the disconnect is as important a part of spiritual awareness as sleep is an important part of physical awareness.

It may be that not everyone has these cycles, but I certainly do, and I have yet to know anyone who's spiritually aware who hasn't mentioned this aspect of their spirituality. I think it's likely that the farther you get along your path and the more of these cycles you experience, you'll develop an appreciation for them and not be so dismayed by them as you seem to be now.

Too, although the first 'disconnect' cycles I experienced were total (just no connection whatsoever), that is no longer the case; now it's more ebb and flow, the connection is always available; it's the intensity and clarity that varies.

When I was at my most frustrated, the best advice I was given was, "Go with the flow."

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 20:38

yeah I'm pretty much there now. I notice when I'm not as connected but I still know and experience connection. then when My " flow" is high it's awesome so I patiently wait for it with excitement like my new favorite t.v. show just looking forward to the next episode. hehe I think food intake like so many other things is subject to the person. Some people come into to experience certian things while others have no connection, or care. I do believe some people are here to bring awareness to others about healthy eating and the benefits of eating healthy. Its much like spritiuality itself. Its different for everyone.

indigogirl

Buddha
Back to top Go down
monkeyofstick
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 17:46

I feel that as well.
It get's weird though...some day's when I am most connected,I can be eating crap food,corn dog's,pop tarts,well,you know,all of that stuff loaded with preservatives.
Do not know if is a karma thing or not.
I know that allot happened for me when I got clean,basically stopped using any drug's back in 94.
The second year clean I really started working on my spirituality,really re-connecting,dropping all of that phony spirituality that I grew up with the first year clean,and truly finding a real sense of spiritual growth that fit's me.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 18:48

A lot of shifts ongoing at the moment too, but I think its correct that every person gets their days when one feels more connected and switched on to working than others. I know I do!
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 21:24

For me ... it's got everything to do with what I eat, think and feel ....  ... in my own experiences ....   it's also the way you choose to look at things ... your perception ....  I have this discussion with family and friends ... they ask why I'm a vegan ... why I dont eat meat ... drink tap water ... eat organic .... but more so ... stay healthy with it ... omg ... do you really want to know ... are you ready for looking at things from a totally ... different mindset .... when one realises that we are what we eat ... then one can truly understand ...not just physically , emotionally and for our health but spiritually  too ..... I's about your mind set ..... for example .... you eat meat? .... So .... you value only certain lifes ... not all life form ... so what ??? only humans get to evolve hey ???? ... really ???? even though animals teach human sooo much compassion and unconditional love ???? ... if we listen ...we will understand , how to be enlightened beings ... love all sources ...And as for foods, toxic piosons ..... it all blocks our perception and way of recieving information and guidance from the source, god , what ever you choose .... but if you are feeling disconnected .... ask your self why ??? what are you doing that , your higher self , guides etc know is wrong for you .... personally i don't think it's all psychological .... if you actually listened to your body ... it lets you know what is good or bad for you .... look at your energy levels ... study them ....educate your self on prossesed food ... reinfined suger ... sodium in table salt ... REAL FOODS . .....  we don't just know these things ...... we feel these things ....  spiritually , as spiritual beings having a human experience ... you have a choice .... forget what you were told ...try for yourself .....  do it really feel right with you ??? ....   Also toxic thought ... tv .... and main stream media can poison your mind and it  closes us  off from " source" connection.... I could rant all night about " what I think " .... do your own reasearch .... test yourself ???? then you will konw ????... Don't do these things that you feel are not good for you ie, eating the wrong foods,.... don't read or watch toxic programmes ... don't or try not to have toxic thoughts , etc ......... then evaluate .... then look at the changes in ones perception, way of thinking, feeling ... it's pretty mind blowing  ... how ones energies raise ... and raise others too .... if they so choose Very Happy .... but that's just my take on things and going from personal experience and living .... May be different for you ... but how do you know, if you don't try this way of living out for yourself ???? .... what works for one may not for another ... but at least try and go from there ????? hearts

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 13:15

Yup intake of certain foods I have noticed do tend to twist on the energies....e.g. junk food..... pizza will take the vibrations down level a notch too........general things I have noticed is that it lowers the vibrations, but is supposed to be good cold, lol.
Back to top Go down
monkeyofstick
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 15:41

I strangely find that when the spirit is strong it still shows up.
Do not know why,but it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: connections come and go   

Back to top Go down

connections come and go
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Spiritual Seekers-
Jump to: