Share | 

Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 11:00

My sisters 16yr old granddaughter lost her mum today.
Both parents were drug addicts and Hannah never knew where she was going to live from day to day.
Parents split up and last year, both came off the drugs.
However her mum suffered a stroke and died this morning.
Hannah had just got to be close to her, and its so sad.
Please send whatever you can to help her thru this time, she is heart broken.
Thank you xxx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 17:41

Many thanks for the good thoughts, wishes and kind words.
They are very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 20:43

I am so sorry to hear this mia - are you ok? as she would be your niece right?

at 16 she is just finding her way in life and lets hope her mums life serves as a warning towards not taking the same path - may ArchAngel Raphael surround your family with emerald green healing xx

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 14:40

You were the only one to answer this post Helen.
Tells me a lot.
Back to top Go down
deb
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 14:09

Hi, Mia; I just now saw this post. I am so very sorry to hear about this tragedy! The sense of loss must be tremendous for her. I'm sure it's little consolation now, but it is good that she and her mother at least had some time together to draw closer. That will be something very important for her going forward. It's too bad that the mom did not have longer to be clean and drug-free in order to share her daughter's life. That is also so very very sad.

Sending heart-felt sympathy and hugs and healing calming energy to all concerned, including you. I'll be praying for mom and daughter, and your sister, too.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 18:54

Thank you deb xx
Back to top Go down
OntarioMedium
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 14:27

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and your granddaughter's loss Mia. I just saw this post. I normally don't check out posts in this section. I will add your granddaughter to my prayer list and will ask some healing angels to surround her at this time.

Hugs
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 7:21

Thank you OM.
Her cremation is this Friday.
Its my sisters family, not mine xxx
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 0:44

Sending much love and healing energy for everyone involved.

Mia you are always in my prayers
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 0:49

Thank you Heavenly, the cremation is tomorrow xx
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 1:01

Mia would you like to meet me in chat?
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 5:19

So sorry to hear of this loss and will send love and healing light to you and the whole family.

For what its worth, I heard (via Jennifer Hoffman radioshow) that we may see alot of heart attacks this year due to all the energy coming into the earth. Our guides are doing all the can to "upgrade us" so we can take on this new energy but for some it might still be too great and possibly your grandaughters mum fell vicitm to this (if there is such thing as victim that is, may have been in the stars ofcours).

Whatver the reason, doesn't really make it easier I'm sure. Time and love do so will send all the love I can your family's way. : ) bless! hearts
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 7:47

Oh Heavenly!
I didnt see your chat invite!
I am so sorry.

Kim, thank you for your kind words xxxx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:41

The service went very well.
The lady vicar was a real lovely soul.
Whenever she mentioned Zoe, she turned towards the coffin, she even spoke to Zoe as if she were there .... and she was .... I saw her twice.
Hannah sobbed almost all through the service, her nan, Zoe's mum, had written a lovely piece about her, which the vicar read out.
The coffin didnt go thru the curtains, which I was very pleased about, we walked out, leaving her there.
We were invited back to Paulines (Zoe's mums) afterwards and had some refreshments.
I made a new friend, Pauline is reiki, into angels and crystals.
I didnt know all this.
She is coming round mine for a reiki, we swapped mobile numbers Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:35

I am so pleased it went well, and that the vicar did Zoe justice.

I am also glad you made a new friend, look forward to hearing about her xx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:36

Well, I thought I was ok, had done well.
Tonight I have been making cards for my sons birthday.
Dil texted asking me to make some for her and the g/kids too for him.

I started off fine, then, I couldn't find the silver corners for one card.
Gold wouldn't do, I needed the silver, I found myself panicking, throwing bits out of the box to find them, and I had none left.

Then I started to cry.

The pressure of the day ... I had been sending out love, strength to all at the funeral, supporting a couple of people, keeping an eye on mum etc.

Or the effects of the moon, I not sure.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:45

give yourself a break mia, you have had a hard day, take some time to grieve if that is what you need, or remember her with love if that is what you need - or it may even be that you are just exhausted xx

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:17

Yes, could be xx
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:29

Seems a very natural response to the day you've just had, mia. Funny how crying is viewed as 'something wrong' when it's such an excellent way to release. I loathe crying in front of other people, but have no compunctions about crying when I'm alone. Usually feel a bit better after.

Keeping you in my heart, dear friend.

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please   

Back to top Go down

Love, thoughts, healing, prayers, anything please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities :: Healing Requests-
Jump to: