View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPARKIE
Believer
Believer

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 4:40

HI GUYS,
SORRY BEEN A LONG TIME AWAY...''BUT''...I HAVE SEVERE FIBROMYALGIA, HAD IT FOR MANY, MANY YEARS..MACULAR DEGENERATION..( NEARLY BLIND)...U DON'T GO BLACK BLIND, BUT I AM GREY BLIND..) PLUS OTHER JUNK JUST FOR FUN!!....NOT.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WOULD LIKE A 'HEALINGS' FOR, (ALTHO DON'T MIND IF YOU THROW THEM IN THE MIX.LOL..)
IT'S THE ''FACET JOINT ARTHRITIS'' IN (5 SO FAR,) & THE DEGENERATION OF THE OTHERS THAT IS SO VERY PAINFUL I CAN'T SIT FOR VERY LONG AT ALL AT MY COMPUTER....WHICH ''IS'' MY WORLD.... & I CAN'T WALK ONLY A FEW YARDS...

I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR 4 DAYS DOWN TO MY BELOVED OCEAN, & I THINK THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME, LAST NOV: I GOT DOWN TO PUT MY FEET IN THE OCEAN!!......''BUT'' THIS TIME I COULD NOT WALK AT ALL...(AS THE FACET JOINT ARTHRITIS & FMS AFFECTS MY LEGS VERY BADLY & THEY JUST WON'T WORK!)...I TRULY FEAR I WILL BE WHEEL CHAIR BOUND VERY SOON...

"THANK YOU GREATLY IN ADVANCE"....(YOU HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION TO SEND REIKI TO ME WHEN I AM SLEEPING AT NIGHT..)..AS WITH THE TIME ZONES, THIS WOULD BE BEST..
THANK YOU AGAIN..
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL..
SPARKIE XXX
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 8:19

I will send very soon xxxx
Back to top Go down
SPARKIE
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 8:26

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" tackle hug
SPARKIE XXX sparkle stars
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 15:45

Great to hear from you, I suspected it was the FMS that is what keeps me away for the most part too...

I will add you to the healing circle list now, so you will get a boost this evening and then more when Lynn takes the list to church and from anyone else that sends to the list xxx

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
SPARKIE
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 2:43

give us a hug THANK YOU SO MUCH HELEN,(YES FMS IS BAD TOO, SO SORRY YOU ALSO HAVE THIS CONDITION....& FOR ANYONE ELSE.... stretch hug )
HAVING TO BE IN BED 2 DAY.....(BAD PAIN NIGHT.)
SO I GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL THE 'HEALING ENERGY BOOSTS' I CAN GET'.....

I KNOW FMS & 'FACET JOINT ARTHRITIS' CAN'T BE CURED, BUT HELP TO HANDLE THE PAIN WOULD BE WONDERFUL, HAD TO COME OFF OF ANTI~INFLAMS TUMMY PROBLEMS , SO REALLY ON MY OWN WITH ALL THIS...FMS AS HELEN, & ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS IT KNOWS,THAT NOT MANY MEDS HELP IT.....I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO TO THE ''HEAVY STUFF''...ALL VERY SCARY EVEN AFTER 40 YEARS THE PROGRESSION HAS SPED UP OF LATE OF '''EVERY~ THING'''' Sad

SORRY TO RAMBLE ON...
THANKS AGAIN GUYS..
LOVE TO YOU ALL, SPARKIE XXX sparkle stars
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 13:25

Adding you to my list, Sparkie. Don't worry about rambling -- it's good to give details!

From time to time, I do consider that I might be mad. Like any self-respecting lunatic, however, I am
always quick to dismiss any doubts about my sanity.
-Odd Thomas
Back to top Go down
SPARKIE
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 2:25

THANK YOU ..
SPARKIE XXX sparkle stars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...   

Back to top Go down

PLEASE SEND HEALING REIKI TO SPARKIE...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities :: Healing Requests-
Jump to: