HomeOSH PortalFAQRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Share | 

signs from the universe?? or just a random act?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
adaa
Novice
Novice

Your Country : India

PostSubject: signs from the universe?? or just a random act?   Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 7:21

Hey,

I will start by saying that I believe in signs from universe and that I believe that the universe speaks to me. But something happened today, which made me come here to look for an answer.

there is a stray bitch in our locality and she just birthed 9 cute little pups. we give them milk and food everyday and they have also taken a liking to us.

Now, another link is, that my husband of 5 year agreed yesterday to divorce, with his terms and conditions, of course. I asked him for it few weeks ago.

Today morning, the family that lives ion top of us, went out in their car. and in doing so, a pup came under the tyres. We were about to take him to the vets but he died.

At that time, I was trying to figure out which lawyer to contact and how to proceed at the earliest on my divorce case.

Now, is the universe trying to tell me something? I hate to believe that divorce is not the right option.... but I am open to suggestions. Please please please do suggest... Look forward to hearing from you.

Love, fun and sun,
Adaa
Back to top Go down
catsquotl
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: signs from the universe?? or just a random act?   Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 8:54

dear Adaa,

when i read this I don't think the dead puppy is giving you a straight yes/no mirror.

If you feel it is a message concerning your divorce, maybe its trying to show you a way of how to go about it. Do you need a lawyer for instance? Is there a more harmonious way to part with your husband?

just some thoughts.
with Love
Eelco
Back to top Go down
adaa
Novice
Novice

Your Country : India

PostSubject: Re: signs from the universe?? or just a random act?   Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 10:03

hmmm... thanks eelco. yes I do need a lawyer. but u know how it is..when something happens you tend to connect it to what is happening in your life right now.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: signs from the universe?? or just a random act?   

Back to top Go down

signs from the universe?? or just a random act?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Spiritual Seekers-
Jump to: