Hello everyone I'm back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ocean lover
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Hello everyone I'm back   Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 7:52

Hi everyone I'm back you all know me as Pinejoss but it has been so long since I have been able to get here that I had forgotten all of my information. It even took me a few minutes to figure out how to post this again. First off let me say I HATE this windows8.1 oh how I miss my xp. Not sure if your aware of it or not but I left Arizona and ended up living in Oregon for about 2 years. Now I am in California wishing I was back in Oregon lol.

I spent a month in Vancouver Washington staying with puralone and that is something that I wish to never have to go through again. When this job in California came up I jumped at the chance to leave. Well, got down here to find one filthy nasty greasy kitchen. You know me I hate working in dirty kitchens. That and am running up and down stairs all night long because the walk in cooler and freezer is down in the basement. Not good on this old body.

I do have my application in at the hospital in a town called Seaside Oregon. Keep your fingers crossed this old woman would love to work there. Seaside is such a beautiful town right on the ocean. and working for a hospital you know their kitchen would be spotless. I really want this job so please start sending the vibs my way,

I lost Brat back in Arizona. She was a great cat and I miss her so much. However I now have a 3 legged cat named Baby. I got her from the Newport Or. shelter just about a year ago. Poor thing she hid under the passenger seat of the car the whole 521 miles down here. But you know me I was born under a wandering star so she has no choice but to get use to the car. Just like Brat. but then again Brat wasn't ever to fond of it either. She would always roll her eyes as though to say oh no not again lol. Think Baby is going to be the same way.

However if I do end up in Seaside I just might quit roaming the country and put down roots. I love that town. Well just wanted to say HI to everyone and let you in on what has happened since I was last here. Its been way to long and am glad I found my way back here again. Have missed you all
Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 21:52

It sounds like you've had an eventful time.  I don't like CA and even OR isn't my favorite as I'm an AZ desert and mountain guy, but it's good you're enjoying where you are and I hope things work out for you against the ocean.  Persevere with W8.1 and you'll find it's not too bad.  I set mine up to work like traditional Windows and move between W7, Vista, 8.1 and XP with just a little thought although they're all way slower than 8.1.

It's a little quiet around here by the way!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 22:16

A very warm welcome back pj, has been a while, sounds like you have had an adventure!!

I can reset your password on your PineJoss account if you would prefer? Just let me know and I will message you a temp password for you to get in then you can change it.

It is quiet around here atm mac, and for that I am sorry, I am now recovering from my op in March, only having the tube from my gallbladder removed on 9 September, I am (fingers crossed)having the final procedure at the beginning of November.

I really do want to bring this beautiful place back to life, but will need a bit of help, if any of you would like to help me please do or let me know your ideas and suggestions.

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
ocean lover
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 4:52

Sorry to hear that you have been so ill Helen. I had no idea as to what was going on. Have already posted this site on my facebook page to try and breath some life back in here. Will do what ever I can.

In the mean time if you need anything just give me a yell. I don't sign out because I have already forgotten my password for ocean lover account lol
Don't you just love the fibro fog NOT.

Will keep the ocean lover account because that is who I am now pinejoss is no longer around
Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 8:02

@Helen wrote:
A very warm welcome back pj, has been a while, sounds like you have had an adventure!!

I can reset your password on your PineJoss account if you would prefer? Just let me know and I will message you a temp password for you to get in then you can change it.

It is quiet around here atm mac, and for that I am sorry, I am now recovering from my op in March, only having the tube from my gallbladder removed on 9 September, I am (fingers crossed)having the final procedure at the beginning of November.

I really do want to bring this beautiful place back to life, but will need a bit of help, if any of you would like to help me please do or let me know your ideas and suggestions.
Dear Helen 

I'm sorry if my remark about it being quiet around here sounded like a criticism of yourself - in no way was it intended to be that. 

I did know you'd been sick but I didn't remember how long it was since you were in hospital and I had no idea you were still so very sick.  Good luck with the imminent tube removal.  My wife had to have an emergency gall-bladder removal while we were away from the UK and although that was quite a trauma, compared with the accounts we've heard since of treatment in the UK comparatively hers was a picnic.  You must be sick of being so sick and I wish you good health in the future.

In terms of this website, well I haven't been an active user myself but I am active on various others.  I know what works best and it's not the responsibility of the owner to provide subjects for members to read about although some owners willingly structure their sites as an information resource.  In my view discussion websites work well when its members are actively contributing material, whether that be via forum discussion threads or in some other way. 

It's up to members to make threads work and it should not be left to the owner to do all the work.
Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 8:13

@ocean lover wrote:
Sorry to hear that you have been so ill Helen. I had no idea as to what was going on. Have already posted this site on my facebook page to try and breath some life back in here. Will do what ever I can.

In the mean time if you need anything just give me a yell. I don't sign out because I have already forgotten my password for ocean lover account lol
Don't you just love the fibro fog NOT.

Will keep the ocean lover account because that is who I am now pinejoss is no longer around
If you want to find out what your password is, but don't know how to go about it, I can take you through the steps - it can be useful to know how to do that in case you forget others - I often do! 

Or you could just sign out, go to log in, enter your username and then click on 'I forgot my password'

You'll be sent a message with the means to choose another password.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Sun 19 Oct 2014 - 23:08

Honestly mac, I took no offence, you are absolutely right when you say I am sick of being sick - even people close too me stopped asking how I was etc.

OC that is fine, if you ever do want access or content please let me know and I will sort it out for you

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 9:30

Hi PineJoss and welcome back. Good to see you and that you have found somewhere which you want to belong to. Home is often where the heart is, and if you love that town I'd say must be meant to be if its not that way already you have been drawn to it for a good reason so fingers-crossed for you. Smile 

Helen, I would love to help out on this site if it needs the extra helping hand, although I haven't been active much myself lately as My life has been pretty hectic emotionally as well. But if I can ever lend a hand anywhere I'd be happy to help either by assisting or by lending my time to practice on here, or in general.

Sometimes they say the silence is golden but in reality, it can be quiet... sometimes quietness is a good thing, but when that quietness needs to be shifted, which I can ask for it to be shifted if you would like with aid of angelic  or moonlight healing so that you know its come from a good Source. Its when it goes into unshiftable quietness that it can be a not so good thing. but I will make some time today to begin posting if not everyday. Its always when I forget about it or have not bookmarked it that I tend to lose track.

Blessings and Peacefulness be with you all xxx
Back to top Go down
ocean lover
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 4:01

once again I find myself on the move already. I have excepted a job in a town called Trinidad. It is right on the coast here in northern California. Its just about a 3 hour drive from where I am right now. With any luck I will be leaving the redwood trees behind in a week and rejoining my beloved ocean.

This has proven to me that I can no longer live inland. I need the ocean to be a part of my daily life. My next worry is finding a home to rent close to work that I can afford. That also allows pets. ONE BIG task at hand.

Nice hearing from you also wolf shadow. It has been way to long for all of us. Some how some way we need to breath life back into this site It means way to much to a lot of people that have been here before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm back   

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone I'm back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Stop by to say hello.-
Jump to: