HomeOSH PortalFAQRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Share | 

Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 12:15

Hi all,

Its been a while!

I truly love this space and feel that the time is right to revive it with love and light - but I am going to need help!

I am even thinking of a revamp in colour scheme!

I would love for you to be able to help, and those that are serious, I am willing to speak about adding you to the admin group.

Let me know here, in private message or facebook Helen Osh (thespiritualcentre@live.co.uk)

Much love xx

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Tue 10 Mar 2015 - 9:16

Ready when you are Helen ... This site was my first steps to where I am right now ... such a shame to see how quiet it has become .... but with a little tlc we can get this place rocking again <3 .... so heck yeah I'm in and ready to help out where I can Very Happy

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down
Geller's Pet
Novice
Novice

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 9:40

I'm lurking this site almost everyday, hoping against hope that someday it will get revive.
Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Sat 28 Mar 2015 - 23:10

I wish you the greatest good fortune.  Several of the websites where I'm a regular have few active members nowadays.  I wonder if it's simply that the forums format has become stale and Facebook is what attracts folk?
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 11:24

Yes !!! I believe it's due to facebook ... many sites I've been a member of over the years are struggling to keep their members  interested and with facebook chat ... groups and such it is getting harder to get the traffic .... But we are not giving up on OSH .... osh

Hence why Helen is asking for ideas on how to get OSH active again ...

What about a reading night ( tarot or oracle ... whatever your form of divination) etc ???

Was also thinking of offering 101 witchcraft lessons if anyone would be interested .

As well as Guided meditations and weekly meet ups , we could hold healing circles and chat nights ..

So if we all share OSH on face book and other groups and pages then we can get the word out .... Those who are meant to join ,will join .... what will be, will be!!!!

Blessings to all )O(

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 17:18

They are good ideas but first - as you say - someone has to get the word out that there will be such events here.
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 16:25

We can all help get the word out ... If you have a face book page or group ,it would help to share OSH on them ....  Helen is going to spruce the site up a bit .... so all hands on deck ... let's get cleaning * giggles* sweep clean

Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 0:32

So what are your thoughts on the colour?

I have added a 'portal' tab on the menu bar in a different style which do you prefer? or what colour would you like to see?

thanks

(missing the stars already though)

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 15:20

I'm not keen on purple/mauve and I don't understand the purpose of the 'Portal' tab.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 17:09

What colours would you like to see mac?

The portal tab is just in a different style, so you can see if you prefer one over the other.

Elder and founder

Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 18:50

@Helen wrote:
What colours would you like to see mac?

The portal tab is just in a different style, so you can see if you prefer one over the other.
Without being able to view the range of colours/styles available - and to try any that appeal to me - I don't know which I'd prefer.  As for the 'Portal' tab I don't know what it actually does unless it's just to give a quick flavour of the website.  It's not a tab I've ever needed to use.

Strike the above couple of sentences as I've just tried that button and seen that it's for non-members!
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 8:30

Hi Helen, I'm happy to help. I've gotten some good knowledge from crystals at the moment working with those. I will message you though as got a project that I'm currently working on which could do with some activity as well. So will do that in a bit while I've got the time. I am going out to a line dancing class soon though so might have to be when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 8:50

I kinda like the purple, though, its soothing and very calming giving this site a new style of feeling.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!    

Back to top Go down

Who would like to help bring this site back to life!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-
Jump to: