Attunement question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maggie
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Attunement question   Sat 25 Apr 2015 - 4:08

Hi guys. This may be an odd question but here goes. Can someone tell me a lil about this and if it could be related. I have recently been asking for guidance from the powers that be including the angels, archangels, guides, etc. As a result I started reading a book I got years before on light channel  healing as well as starting to work with Reiki and trying to unblock my Chakras. My issue is that for a few days now I have been a train wreck. I have read that for a while after attunement that others feel this way but is it possible to feel this way from the start. I am feeling things so deeply. Some advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Maggie
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Attunement question   Tue 28 Apr 2015 - 16:00

Hm... I have recently just disconnected myself from the reiki energies as have been given this request from Artemis, one of the Goddesses depending on what pantheon if you tread a nature based path that you believe in,  as I felt they were hindering my progress if not used with the correct intention. I believe that an attunement is simply tuning yourself to a specific branch of healing energies and receiving the healing at the same time aligning your energies to be able to work with the branch of healing energy. For me you can receive them through distance healing reiki and yes depending on where you are attuned, it is highly possible to feel this way as anything with the mind is possible. But I find and this is entirely my own opinion. Not targeting reiki energies in general but energies that are sent with the wrong intention can make anyone feel like a train wreck -- e.g. in the sense that these energies with which you are feeling tired and drained, etc. Best bet is to shield up and ground even more so especially if this feeling is empathetic related too. But also decide which you want to work with. In the past it was put forward across to me that I could not work with another branch of reiki energies as it scuppers the naturalness of your own energies and if working with two branches of reiki energy can confuse the two.  I know someone who works with the fae in sending out healing so when directing out healing we tend to use more natural energies as we are under the impression that reiki or any branch of healing energy if done with negative intent can bring a different approach to the situation gives it a different impression for those that are aware of the Energies you want or don't want to work with. Just my two cents worth of thought though but worth thinking about Wink Always try and use positive intention when sending out or directing healing energy as it does help to raise the vibrations when directing the healing energy.
Back to top Go down

Attunement question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-
Jump to: