Your Country : United States

PostSubject: COBRA GYPSIES - full documentary   Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 15:58

Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: COBRA GYPSIES - full documentary   Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 17:04

This is a very interesting documentary about the gypsies ,... Is this part of your beliefs,monkey ? 
Through out history these people along with many others of different religions all over the world have been persecuted for their ways.
Although I don't know a great deal about their religion/beliefs , I understand that they are very similar to that of a witch...

{Romani mythology ~  folklore, religion, traditions, and legends of the Romani people  (also known as Gypsies). The Romanies are a nomadic culture which originated in India during the Middle Ages. They migrated widely, particularly to Europe. Some legends (particularly from non-Romani peoples) say that certain Romanies are said to have passive psychic powers such as, empathy, precognation and psycometry. Other legends include the ability to levitate, travel through astral projection by way of meditation, invoke curses and blessings, conjure/channel spirits,  etc , .

The Romani originated in India. According to most sources, the country was going through a social restructuring and adopting the strict social hierarchy system of castes. Various groups were not included in these newly formed castes for political and religious reasons, and left at the bottom of the caste system. Three groups made up the majority of the casteless: Thieves, musicians/actors (historically performing arts have had a negative social connotation; take a look at Eastern theatre's history, for example), and magicians whose magic was deemed 'heretical' by the local religion. With life in their once native land now unbearable, these casteless people grouped together, forming bands which migrated originally to the West.}

Witchcraft ... Is a spiritual path.....  You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK ~ The Inner Temple of Witchcraft )O(

Back to top Go down
monkeyofstick
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: COBRA GYPSIES - full documentary   Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 21:47

Hey,
I like the older version,that went hand and hand with Hindu thinking.
Many of the current flock are switching to Catholicism once they leave the Natural religion.
These folks in this documentary are still Hindu.
I like the religion that they have.
I was told once that the original first language ,so if we could look realistically at our past,we can find the hidden truth

http://conspiro.net/2015/04/zoroaster-created-judeo-christian-religions/

So looking back seriously,Tower of Babel...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COBRA GYPSIES - full documentary   

Back to top Go down

COBRA GYPSIES - full documentary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Spiritual Seekers-
Jump to: