HomeOSH PortalFAQRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Share | 

Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )   Sun 2 Aug 2009 - 15:14

If you post pictures, I know of someone who goes to UFO meetings.
I don't know her email addy, but will be seeing her Tuesday eve.
And can show her then.
I have no answers myself.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )   Sun 2 Aug 2009 - 15:31

mmm, I spose the gallery is where they sposed to go, but I don't think anyone goes there.
In case you having problems, I'll pm you my emailmaddy and you can send the 'dead' pics to me.
would you please say where you are in an email too.
Not your full address, just area.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )   Sun 2 Aug 2009 - 20:34

mille and mia,

the use of the gallery is still quite new and I really hope that people will get to use it more soon, if you wish to post a picture from your gallery to a post you need to go to that picture and scroll done the screen until you see the code for the thumbnail or the full picture and copy it, then when you start your post paste the code in and finish writing your post.

be sure to preview your post before you send it to make sure the picture you want is up!

Hope this helps, and mille would love to see the pics and will have a look around some answers.

(hugs)

Elder and founder

Love, light and blessings hearts

There are NO coincidences in this life.......
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )   Sun 2 Aug 2009 - 22:46

the gallery here is very easy to use, I'm not just saying that because I set it up!
like Helen said just upload the pic then paste and copy the code underneith. I would advice everyone to try and upload one pic as it is a very good system.
Mean while something could be poisoning your grass and tree and it could be pruely natural. I will ask my dad who's an horticulturalist, there's no harm in looking into physical reasons, I'm not saying it will be, but we may be able to dig up (no pun intended) a simple solution.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )   Mon 3 Aug 2009 - 9:59

Well mille.
My guesses are, you are either tuned into them, meaning you are one of them, a starseed, and they are communicating with you.
You have been travelling the skies and seen them.
Or you have been abducted.
Which resonates the best with you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )   

Back to top Go down

Un-Natural Dead Things ~( Trees & Grass )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Ask a paranormal question-
Jump to: