HomeOSH PortalFAQRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Share | 

Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 6:36

Helen, I have invited a few friends, hopefuly they will join!!

L'a, I also p/u some stuff from Anastasia's thread but not enough. Laura can p/u lot more.

Last edited by Elfay on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 6:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer, spelling)
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Anastasia   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 7:26

Hi Mia and Elfay, Thank you both for your replies and advice. Of course you can pass my details and story on to anyone that you think may be able to help us. How do I get in touch with Laura? With regards to photos of Anastasia, I have tried to upload one but it said that it was too big. It now won't let me upload any at all. Can you advise me please?
Many many thanks, Sarah xxx
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 7:29

Ana,
Did you try to go to the Gallery here and upload it? That is how I have always uploaded pictures here. Hope that helps!!!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 7:35

Also, Laura has just published a book and is on a trip/vacation to promote it, but she should be back soon...maybe sometimes this coming week...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 7:52

Anastasia, like L'a said, Laura's on a work/vacation promoting her new book, she'll be back on soon.

btw you can also upload your pics on a site like http://www.photobucket.com & use the IMG code to post your pic. Thats what I do. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Liza

Last edited by Elfay on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 7:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To fix link and change info)
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 8:00

Hiya Ana
I'll send your story to her now.
xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 10:50

Ana, I have pm'd you xx
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 17:48

Hi Ana, I spk w/a good friend of Epona's & nobody knows where she is. She's prolly just real busy w/work & school. I know her mom was very sick.

Hope things are doing okay today. (((((Hugs))))))

have you tried using white light protection around your daughter? Or using sea salt in her room to get the negativity out? There are a lot of things you can do to help her. Blessing the room can help, you can do it yourself, if you use the salt you can also bless it yourself too. Thats how I do it.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 14:29

Have you tried a smudging or using smoky quartz crystals???
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:02

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Honestly I haven't tried any of them as this is all new to me so.
With regards to Anastasia, after her strange behaviour at the weekend she was really tearful and clingy yesterday whilst at nursery and she kept asking for me. She usually asks for Daddy! She seems ok though.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:34

Good to hear. Sometimes making too much fuss is not a good thing. Ghosts do tend to move on on there on at times esp if you ignore them. Or telling them that your not going put up w/their nonsence. Remember your life, your home & family. You control the situation not visa versa. Set up house rules for ghosts, tell them if they don't obey them they are not allowed in your home. My number 1 rule is leaving my son alone, if they don't they have to leave.

You have the power they don't.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 3:28

I've just been woken up by what appears to be nothing. It's 03.25am and I can't get back to sleep as I've got so much running through my mind. At least I've finally found the time to upload a picture of Anastasia. It was taken last weekend when she was behaving very oddly shortly after she hit me in the face with her bike handlebars. I took the photo with that in mind to see if she appeared any different on film. I'll upload a normal one too if I can work out how!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 5:57

Wow, there is a difference. In the one where she is sporting her ponytail...she is relaxed, etc.
The one taken outdoors--she is troubled...upset...out of sorts. (Is this because she had hit you in the face? Or, did she look like this the entire time???)
By the way, she is a VERY VERY Beautiful child..
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 10:14

Did the pictures get taken down, I cant see any?
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 13:22

Angel....in the gallery!
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 14:16

Thanks L'angel, I couldnt find them earlier but I had just got up and was half asleep
I have seen them now! I agree, she is very beautiful Smile
In the 2nd pic she looks different for sure, I can see dark circles under her eyes, she looks very tired and troubled, and even a little sad, on the first pic she looks more light and innocent.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 15:52

Totally agree...I forgot to mention the dark circles...
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 17:45

Thanks Priya just showed me the thread.

From what I pick up is that - she has everyone do her bidding, I'm sure she has some way ward souls that she has also enlisted in this service. From my understanding when I ask my guides, she was/is a powerful soul and in her last lifetime abuse this control of others. She asked to be born into a loving humble family (not queens and kings) in order to work on her previous Karma and thus balance the control she had before.

Usually being reborn does not give you the same looks as you have before, I'm sure it's possible, but usually does not happen.

I read your next post as well and I do not want to alarm you. From my experience. Vacant stares and vomiting are usually associated with possessions. Sage your home, then burn incense with lavendar or cedar to close the portal.

She is a beacon to the dead apparently and at first probably they were controlled by her.
If you would like to me speak to you further, I use skype for out of country phone calls and I would be happy to do a voice energy reading with you.

I can usually sense through first voice call what is going on. If you'd like me to, you can add me on skype at mediumlauraevans
Just send me a PM and we'll hook up.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Photos   Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 16:39

The picture in the garden was the day that she hit me with the bike handlebars but it was quite a while afterwards, she was acting really strangely all day. I'm trying to ignore it but she has done it this week too...looking at me with what seems like different eyes. I really don't like it. Is it getting worse or am I noticing more and in noticing fuelling it. I hope not
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 16:40

I pm'd you Ana xx
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 18:07

Ana, Anastasia is an amazingly beautiful little girl !! And yes, in the 2nd pic she is clearly unlike her usual cheery self.

She is a sweetie !!

Child at that age are usually so innocent, unaware of things. Tho even at a very young age they can learn to manipulate, tho they aren't usually malicious.

As a few mentioned doing a cleansing can not hurt then circling her bed w/sea salt you can say a blessing over the salt before pouring it. The words don't matter, its the intent you put into the blessing.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 18:13

I use to circle my son's bed when we had negatives around him, i also poured the blessed salt on every threashold in the house & circled it around the entire home outside - if you do this be careful the salt will burn your grass & any plants you may have.

When your dauther is not in the rm you can burn insence or light a white candle. Another good thing that may help her is play her favorite music in her room, make sure its uplifting. Happiness will drive negatives out.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 19:33

Thanks both I will definitely try that. I'm in limbo at the moment unsure of what to do but that seems easy enough.. Will get the salt and other bits tomorrow x
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 22:29

We are all here for you. One thing with the salt it is messy. It only works if you leave it tho, put it as close to under the bed as possible so noone steps in it. In a few days vacum it up and do the ritual again as the salt has absorbed negativity the salt stops working. What also works well is placing the salt in bowls around the house, a lot less messy & works well too.

There are great crystals that help negativity too.
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 18:06

I agree with MediumLaura that this sounds like possession. I was getting that feeling when you mentioned that she was on the stairs with those rocks...and I got the feeling that whatever was possessing her at that particular moment was planning on launching those rocks at the three adults, and you busted it up.

Every time I have had a negative engery/ghost in my house or around me, I have rebuked it in the name of Jesus Christ (as I am Christian)....it has always been successful, but you have to do it full heartedly and with power. You have to command that ghost to leave...you have to command it with authority and it will flea. If you are not Christian, I'm sure there are other ways to rebuke....and definitely do the sage, insense and salt stuff that others have suggested for protection. I do these same things and have had much success.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you...we started noticing spirits and ghosts here when I became pregnant with my daughter, and she is a very gifted little girl.... We have never had anything this scary happen, but we have definitely dealt with some negative energies as well. I guess you have to take the bad with the good....like in anything else....

I will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   

Back to top Go down

Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Ask a paranormal question-
Jump to: